Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pinching and biting

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
My son is 20 months and hea started pinching and biting.he's such a sweet boy loves to give kisses and halp with his sissy and cuddle but he's on a new kick to pinch me and my s/o and bite sometimes and he's got all his teeth it hurts!I've tried to tell him no squeeze his cheeks but nothing seemed to work.he pinches his sister today and I'm at a loss on what to do.any suggestions?is my son the only one?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sexyfox09
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:23 PM
I know I might get bashed, but bite or spinach him back.
ashleywagoner
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM
My son will occasionally so this. I say NO very sternly and put him in time out...negative consequence for negative behavior at this age. (My DS is also almost 20 months)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:27 PM
I've pinched him back and he laughs.....as far as biting haven't done it yet because after he bires us he runs for the hills lmao...no bashing here that's what my mom and my grandma had told me to do that's what they did!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM
My son as far as sitting him down doesn't fly I tell him no sit him down and as soon as he's. Up he does it again ugh

Quoting ashleywagoner:

My son will occasionally so this. I say NO very sternly and put him in time out...negative consequence for negative behavior at this age. (My DS is also almost 20 months)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NaniMami317
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM

BUMP!

ashleywagoner
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM
I put DS in his crib or make him stay seated.

Quoting Taylor.gibson74:

My son as far as sitting him down doesn't fly I tell him no sit him down and as soon as he's. Up he does it again ugh

Quoting ashleywagoner:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:44 PM
My sons ina toddler bed so no go there lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)