Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Where is my motivation today?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Its 1:30 and I havent done a thing today. I have read to the kids and played a few games but none of us are even dressed yet. I need to get some motivation.

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jen6807
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Lol apparently the same place mine is....on vacation! And we just moved so I need to be unpacking I'm just exhausted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:13 AM

or vitamins!  I breakdown my week so that I get out of the house at least 3x per week. 1 day for errands, 1 for the park 9slides, etc), 1 day to walk around the lake and feed the ducks/fish/turtles.  if it is warm enough we also get in the pool or have a sandbox.

kirstina
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:44 AM

We get out of the house atleast 3 days a week. Yesterday we got out of the house in the evening so we did finally all get showers and dressed but it was at like 6:30.

Quoting MixedCooke:

or vitamins!  I breakdown my week so that I get out of the house at least 3x per week. 1 day for errands, 1 for the park 9slides, etc), 1 day to walk around the lake and feed the ducks/fish/turtles.  if it is warm enough we also get in the pool or have a sandbox.

erikays
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:52 AM
I didn't do much yesterday either..always today right? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM

yep today everything has to get clean. Hubby has some friends coming over tonight and he expects me to have the house spotless by time he gets home from work.

Quoting erikays:

erikays
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM
I know what you mean! Saturday we are moving 19 hrs away... Clean clean pack pack here!

Quoting kirstina:

yep today everything has to get clean. Hubby has some friends coming over tonight and he expects me to have the house spotless by time he gets home from work.

Quoting erikays:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I was like that yesterday. I woke up feeling sick and just kind of vegged all day. I ended up feeling better but all I did all day  was help DH wash his truck and take some stuff to DS's school for their yard sale this weekend. Lazy days are good sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN