Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

octo mom on the local news today ....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:35 PM
  • 39 Replies

She is being investigated by police and CPS for reports of having laundry all over the house and graffitti on the walls , and some other living conditions, lol ugh .... what do u ladies think?

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

It wouldn't surprise me.

Candace8609
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:39 PM
hm...i have laundry piled up in the living room. for 3 days ive been trying to catch up on laundry :/ having puky kids dont help tho. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I think she's an idiot. I saw the pictures, I hope she is mortified. Those poor babies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyrelsmom
How old are those babies, now? With my 4 children, I sometimes get behind on laundry. And with 8 toddlers, if that "graffiti" is actually toddler artwork... well then those two things really don't seem CPS worthy to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina

not surprised

mommyjenn84
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM
This is different. She also locked kids in a room with a chair, has kids pooping in the back yard in potty training chairs and could afford.paying over $500 to get her hair done, but not less than $209 to fix her pluming :/

Quoting Candace8609:

hm...i have laundry piled up in the living room. for 3 days ive been trying to catch up on laundry :/ having puky kids dont help tho. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjenn84
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:43 PM
I find it sickening that authorities went in and left those kids there with a promise to ”follow up” at a later date :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candace8609
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM
oh wow!!!!

Quoting mommyjenn84:

This is different. She also locked kids in a room with a chair, has kids pooping in the back yard in potty training chairs and could afford.paying over $500 to get her hair done, but not less than $209 to fix her pluming :/

Quoting Candace8609:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Quoting tyrelsmom:

How old are those babies, now? With my 4 children, I sometimes get behind on laundry. And with 8 toddlers, if that "graffiti" is actually toddler artwork... well then those two things really don't seem CPS worthy to me.

I agree. How would graffiti be harmful to children anyway?

baby
mommyjenn84
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Its a lot more than that. But I think as for that part its more along the line that she has NO control in her home to properly care for them. But again its a lot more
Quoting jbyrd898:

Eta, and its also spray paint, not just a small toddler getting hands on a crayon or marker and marking up the walls

Quoting tyrelsmom:

I agree. How would graffiti be harmful to children anyway?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)