Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me do my school work!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:27 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am a mom of a seven week old and four year old daughter and I am trying to obtain my bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. I have a group assignment were need to gather data from a survey to make charts and graphs. The more data we can gather from resposnes will help tremendously.

My other group members are not contributing as much as they should, so I am kind of winging it the best I can by posting this link everywhere I can. I have only gained 5 responses so far. You do not have to provide any personaly information just have to answer 20 multiple choice questions according to the Likert scale (slightyly agree, slightly disagree etc).

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=j4t7yjy3kyzaiyw46540

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hlzcmjzajz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:50 AM

DONE!  Granted, I realize you are alluding to the Zimmerman/Trayvon case, I am sure NUMEROUS people in your class will be focussing on the same aspect of it, so a better avenue may be the rise in juvenile crime and whether their family dynamic played a role aka still married or divorced--happy or dysfunctional.

angela.bouchard
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:53 AM

No problem! Taking it now.

CadeeBearsMOM
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:21 PM

The zimmerman/Martin case was started idea, but after resesarching the topic we found that in numerous studies people make assumptions or judgement about people within 7 seconds of meeting them and that non-verbal communication take the largest role in communication with 58% of communication is based on non-verbal, 38% how you say it, and the rest of course being the actual communication itself.

Our assignment is on the process of reserach we just had to make a survey to gather data to show that we know how to use a survey to gather data and we know how to use that data to create charts and graphs for the presentation on how to research.

Thanks!

Quoting MixedCooke:

DONE!  Granted, I realize you are alluding to the Zimmerman/Trayvon case, I am sure NUMEROUS people in your class will be focussing on the same aspect of it, so a better avenue may be the rise in juvenile crime and whether their family dynamic played a role aka still married or divorced--happy or dysfunctional.

CadeeBearsMOM
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Thanks everyone.

We only have three groups in my class and everyone has a different topic. Three of the six people in my group have not showed up this week (I love group work, NOT!).

bjrace70
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Hope it's not too late, I just did the survey for you.

CadeeBearsMOM
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)