Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper cakes

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:03 PM
  • 12 Replies

Has anyone made a diaper cake? How many diapers did it take? How much did it cost to put it together? Please share photos?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:04 PM
I dont have aby photos but mine usually use two jumbos and i get some dollar items to die with ribbon. They usually cost about 40 bucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM
I bought a case & used that! It was like $50 with diapers & toys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM

This is the one I made but it wasn't exclusively diapers. It was about $80. A regular all diaper could run anywhere from 15-40 depending on the brand you get. I recommend size 2-3 diapers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rHOPEb
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't remember how many I used.  I did a shampoo bottle in the middle of the bottom 2 layers and then a bottle for the top.  Then decorated with dollar store stuff.  Very easy, but time consuming.  You will need rubberbands and ribbon too.  

Here is a picture of a diaper wreath that my friend got at a shower.

And a 3wheeling diaper cake with towel animal (Consists of 70 size 1 diapers, 2 bibs, 2 receiving blankets, 1 bottle, and 1 stuffed toy)

Misery_Stitches
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I dont have any photos of any I have made which I cant believe, each and every time I forgot to do lol

Anyway, depends on the cake as to how many diapers and price. If its one layer and just ribbon, its fairly cheap, if its multiple layers and has toys and other baby products added to it as well as ribbon etc, it can get quite pricey lol

la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I never made one but I have received them as gifts.

kaeleesmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Bump for when I'm at the computer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM
I made a sleeping baby one. It cost a pack of diapers + a sleeper/hat/bib/pacifiers/socks/etc. I'd have to post pictures later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I want to make one cheap. I have two baby showers coming up next week and I really dont know the mothers at all so I dont want to spend alot but I want to give nice gifts.

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I didn't make this one but a friend of mine did ( I believe she used a pack of diapers and a few packs of onsies and such to help fill it in without spending too much money)

This was another one that was brought to the same baby shower:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)