CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
My defining moment was when I was 3 months pregnant with DS, and my mother passed away. That moment I realized too many things that are important and we do not know how to appreciate and cherish EVERYTHING that we have.
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
The group that I most frequently hangout is the "Babies". Even though I am not a first time mom, sometimes I do need advice from other moms that maybe have more knowledge about the issue.
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
I really love that some moms are really natural. By that I mean that you could actually discuss ANY type of subject or issue.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
Spare time?! What does that mean? Lol...I hardly have spare time, but when I do I love to sit in the computer and log in to CafeMom and actually have some kind of virtual social life.
5. What are your favorites:
Book: The Alchemist-by Paulo Coelho
Movie: Water for Elephants
Song: She doesn't mind -Sean Paul
Food: Cuban food!
Place to travel to: The Caribbean.
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
The celebrity mom that I would most hang out with is definitely Jennifer Lopez. I am a truly fan of hers and she is an OUTSTANDING business woman.
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
One piece of advice would be to cherish every moment with your child.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
The single word that best describes me would be mellow.
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
As a child, I always wanted to be a doctor. Now, I am a stay at home mom studying photography.
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
It would definitely be a homeless.
Now answer her question for YOU:
How many hours of sleep do you get a night?