Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I WANT MY OLD BODY BACK!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM
  • 31 Replies

I had my sweet little lady almost five months ago, and I just moved from Colorado to North Carolina. I have been on a low carb diet, and exercising when ever I find the time. I'm a stay at home Mommy and it seems like I'm not loosing any of my baby weight and so now I turn to you all... What all did you guys do to get rid of your baby weight???? 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Evonavich
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
My dd is 5 months old too and I'm still trying to get off the last 10 lbs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elisybeth
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Mine is almost 6 months and I still have the last 10 lbs and the belly pooch. Sucks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laysensmommy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

My son's almost five months, my problem now is the baby fat left. I'm like at 130 so I'm not concerned for my weight.. but I hate my tummy :( I'm a stay at home mom but I never have the time to exercise- or the motivation--- any advice?

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM
3 moms liked this
You're a mom. Your body changes. Women who snap back after a baby are super lucky. Your old body is now a new body. I bet you look great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Yup! I never lost the last few pounds.

Quoting daydreamer86:

You're a mom. Your body changes. Women who snap back after a baby are super lucky. Your old body is now a new body. I bet you look great.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose wherever we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them." 

Join us in the Babies group!

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
With DD all I ever had to do with exclusively breastfeed my daughter. 40+ lbs melted off of me two weeks after having her and all I did was lay in bed and nurse. It would be wonderful if it worked like that for future pregnancies! Bad side though is now I'm a bit underweight and struggling to keep up a good weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaxMomma78
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:39 AM

breastfeeding helped!!

i lost the weight but i def still have the tummy pouch, ugh i HATE it!!!  no matter what i do i cant get rid of it  :(

soulofsunmama
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Walkwalkwalk everyday with baby. Do it consistently. Good for mama good for baby....we've been building back up, at 4 miles a day with 2dogs while lil guy sleeps on my back in Ergo...it takes months to put it on, it can takes that many or more to come off. You had a baby!! Just be consistent, it WILL happen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NCMOMMIE18
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:23 AM
Unfortunately I was unable to breastfeed because I had a serious infection and advised not to do so. I most certainly hope I am able to with our next baby! :)

Quoting JaxMomma78:

breastfeeding helped!!

i lost the weight but i def still have the tummy pouch, ugh i HATE it!!!  no matter what i do i cant get rid of it  :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Cardio and eating healthy! I bounced back after my 2nd... I'm having a tough time doing the same after my 3rd. I'm working on it though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)