Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I WANT MY OLD BODY BACK!

Posted by   + Show Post

I had my sweet little lady almost five months ago, and I just moved from Colorado to North Carolina. I have been on a low carb diet, and exercising when ever I find the time. I'm a stay at home Mommy and it seems like I'm not loosing any of my baby weight and so now I turn to you all... What all did you guys do to get rid of your baby weight???? 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
LoganTroyMom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:33 PM
ugh! i know how you feel i hate my new body my ds is only 3mos though.. i guess i should be grateful im losing about 1lb a week but i gained 50lbs and i look gross :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah man, he's mine and he'll a l w a y s be

The b e s t thing that ever happened to me

You can't turn it off like electricity

I love him u n c o n d i t i o n a l l y

I'll take the blame and claim him every time

Yeah, y'all, he's m i n e ♥ [L.A.H. T.A.H. D.A.H.]
NicholeLoraine
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:40 PM
GL an sorry
My lo 10wks today and I've been back to my normal size but I'm 22 and I breast feed
Those 2 factors are probably why
I
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoganTroyMom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:40 PM
if i had the time and didnt ebf i swear id go to the gym all 5hrs my 4yo son is at headstart lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah man, he's mine and he'll a l w a y s be

The b e s t thing that ever happened to me

You can't turn it off like electricity

I love him u n c o n d i t i o n a l l y

I'll take the blame and claim him every time

Yeah, y'all, he's m i n e ♥ [L.A.H. T.A.H. D.A.H.]
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:42 PM
I actually have a double jogger for running. I also have carriers, but I don't think they would work well for running. There's an Ebay store called stroller village where I got mine, brand new, free shipping (2 day!), and $100 less than normal retail.

Quoting PTK11:

Do you use a jogging stroller or a carrier? I can't decide if I should invest in a jogging stroller and hope that I can start running again or if I should get a carrier (I can not freaking figure out my wraps!!!) and start with fast walking and hope that a carrier will allow me to job...

Quoting larissalarie:

Me too!

(and breastfeed, but I don't know if that really helps)

Quoting LynLyn2:

ALL I listening to tunesDO IS RUN !!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NCMOMMIE18
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I have been mostly walking but started running a week ago and since the birth of Ansley I've lost 30lbs but I gained 65lbs during my pregnancy! I know that's terrible!!!! Has anyone tried weight watchers!?! I'm thinking about joining?treadmill

NCMOMMIE18
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I live in Lewisville outside Winston-Salem? Where do you live? My husband works in SC so we might be moving to south of Charlotte once we sell our home in CO.

Quoting RileyMom9.10.11:

Where in nc? That's where I live!

Quoting NCMOMMIE18:

I had my sweet little lady almost five months ago, and I just moved from Colorado to North Carolina. I have been on a low carb diet, and exercising when ever I find the time. I'm a stay at home Mommy and it seems like I'm not loosing any of my baby weight and so now I turn to you all... What all did you guys do to get rid of your baby weight???? 

amanda198923
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:36 PM

well i take my kids for wals n that helps not fast its a very slow way to lose weight but it heps. not only does help me losse weight but its also relaxing so if u have a stroller then i suggest u put here in it at leat one a day n go for a walk.

RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Same for me to. My dd is 20 months now & I haven't exercised but a handful of times & my doctor is now getting onto me & telling me to gain weight. Everyone thinks I don't eat or whatever but all I do is eat & snack. My DH even says I eat like I'm pregnant but she is still nursing so it helps

Quoting Turtledoves:

With DD all I ever had to do with exclusively breastfeed my daughter. 40+ lbs melted off of me two weeks after having her and all I did was lay in bed and nurse. It would be wonderful if it worked like that for future pregnancies! Bad side though is now I'm a bit underweight and struggling to keep up a good weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RileyMom9.10.11
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Cameron. Its about an hour south of Raleigh and about 2hours from Charlotte

Quoting NCMOMMIE18:

I live in Lewisville outside Winston-Salem? Where do you live? My husband works in SC so we might be moving to south of Charlotte once we sell our home in CO.

Quoting RileyMom9.10.11:

Where in nc? That's where I live!

Quoting NCMOMMIE18:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Everyone always assumes I never eat or something! I eat like a horse and often too - she just sucks it all out of me! Lol

I've been trying really hard to gain as I want to get pregnant again but everytime I get my cycles back she goes through a growth spurt!

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Same for me to. My dd is 20 months now & I haven't exercised but a handful of times & my doctor is now getting onto me & telling me to gain weight. Everyone thinks I don't eat or whatever but all I do is eat & snack. My DH even says I eat like I'm pregnant but she is still nursing so it helps

Quoting Turtledoves:

With DD all I ever had to do with exclusively breastfeed my daughter. 40+ lbs melted off of me two weeks after having her and all I did was lay in bed and nurse. It would be wonderful if it worked like that for future pregnancies! Bad side though is now I'm a bit underweight and struggling to keep up a good weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)