Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding mommas UNITE

Posted by   + Show Post
Thought we needed a spin off on the formula post since actually in the US breastfeeding is more taboo than formula feeding. My 8week old ds pediatrician is so happy I'm breastfeeding. She said not hardly enough women here(Alabama) do it. It's sad too...some of my friends ask me what formula he is on when they hear he has acid reflux...I'm like really!?!?!?! I love that my son gets what is natural and healthy for him. I also love the bonding time we have while he's nursing. I ff my other 2 children so I DO know both sides. Post what you love about breastfeeding or anything you want but.........
No bashing posts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
Sama2Mamma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:27 PM
I swear she is sooo cute. Everytime I see her pic I just stare at those baby blues lol

Quoting cmack40487:

I love being able to just grab a couple of diapers, some wipes and an extra outfit and go.  I never have to warm a bottle, wash a bottle, or fumble through my house in the middle of the night to make one.  I love that I can nurse my baby while I'm at the park and watch her big sister play.  I love that it's the most comforting thing in the world for a baby; it calms their fears, alleviates pain, creates an unmatchable bond and is so immeasurably healthy for both mom and baby.

And the way she peeps up at me while she's eating melts my heart.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Koosh
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I do it cause its free and no need to pack formula or bottles if we go anywhere

PEEK05
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:29 PM
3 moms liked this

I love everything about it.

2timezthefun
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Can I be apart of both since I do both ?? :D 

Koosh
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM

And the convience of it in the mourning when im still half asleep when she wakes up, just take her into bed with me and i fall back asleep for a couple more hrs as she eats and sleeps a bit more.

Quoting Koosh:

I do it cause its free and no need to pack formula or bottles if we go anywhere

kathislove80
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:50 PM
I LOVE this! I 100% agree, and I love that picture, those eyes, so sweet

Quoting cmack40487:

I love being able to just grab a couple of diapers, some wipes and an extra outfit and go.  I never have to warm a bottle, wash a bottle, or fumble through my house in the middle of the night to make one.  I love that I can nurse my baby while I'm at the park and watch her big sister play.  I love that it's the most comforting thing in the world for a baby; it calms their fears, alleviates pain, creates an unmatchable bond and is so immeasurably healthy for both mom and baby.

And the way she peeps up at me while she's eating melts my heart.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moroccanmommy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
This lol

Quoting louzannalady:

I love knowing that DS has a lessened risk of diabetes, cancer, food allergies, dying of SIDS, digestive problems, ear infections and obesity. : ) I love snuggling as he nursed to sleep. I love that I have reduced risks for breast cancer, now that I have nursed. : ) I love the weight loss from nursing! : ) I love having more time to spend with the kids playing and teaching and talking with them, than if I was always cleaning bottles and boiling water and such!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moroccanmommy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Were in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louzannalady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I borrowed your siggy for my Facebook! Love it! : )

Quoting PEEK05:

I love everything about it.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sama2Mamma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Of course! :)

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Can I be apart of both since I do both ?? :D 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)