Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do u have sex?? tmi

Posted by   + Show Post
So I just had my first and my sex hormones are in over drive DF and I wanna try but I feel horrible if I leave Takoda in another room alone. DF tried explaining to me that he could be in our room in his make shift room we have but I feel weird even thinking about making love with him in the room. Does anyone have some advice for me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
angela.bouchard
by Angela on May. 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Our youngest son sleeps in the same room as us and we still have sex in our bed. We wait until he's asleep and we stop if he wakes up, wash our hands and tend to him of course. He's eight months old.

This is what we did too.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose wherever we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them." 

Join us in the Babies group!

YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Exactly this. Except baby is 7 months.

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Our youngest son sleeps in the same room as us and we still have sex in our bed. We wait until he's asleep and we stop if he wakes up, wash our hands and tend to him of course. He's eight months old.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jrsmommy0427
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM
We live with in-laws. And fil doesn't work so he's home ALL THE TIME. That's another story but we have to have sex in our room which we share with baby. We also have white noise maker, so there's not much he hears, or anyone else in the house for that matter... the first few times were weird, esp cuz ds would wake up right when we were ready but now as long as he's asleep, fed, clean and comfy its easy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:34 PM
This is what we do. They're so little - they don't need to be put into another room. We wait until nap time or when she passes out and put her in her sidecar crib. That way I'm not spending the whole time worried about her.

If she falls asleep on the bed, sometimes we'll go into the next room on a blanket.

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tina08mommy
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:04 PM
I just did even when my son was in the room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM

If baby is asleep I don't see an issue. You can go always go in the bathroom or another part of the house

mama91605
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Quoting la_bella_vita:

If baby is asleep I don't see an issue. You can go always go in the bathroom or another part of the house

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:46 AM
we do it in bed he sleeps in a play pen in our room. Ds is 5 months old and i am pregnant i am 6 weeks along
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:03 AM

He won't notice or remember anything at this age. You can have him in the room with you. DH and I had sex earlier while our three year old watched cartoons on the couch in our bedroom. She never even noticed, lol. We have four kids, so time completely alone is almost impossible. We have to find ways to work around it.

SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Baby sleeping in crib, lights off, room super dark, no prob for us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)