Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Nervous aunt UPDATE 4

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:46 PM
  • 19 Replies
Ok so as some of you know my 21 yr sister is pregnant, well she is schedualed to have him tomorrow. She is due on the 11th but that poor girl looks like she swallowed a watermelon. I'm excited for her,
please keep her and baby Konner Mark Fabre in your thoughts.
Will update as I find out more & as soon as I get pics I will share

Update 1
She was suppose to go in at 7pm today but she is at the hospital now her water broke she called me at 5:40 am

UPDATE 2As of 1 pm she was 6 cenitmeters
UPDATE 3 we are at 7 cenitmeters
UPDATE 4 she is at 9 cenitmeters and they had her push a lil and she for light headed so I'm kinda more nervous for her now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on May. 1, 2012 at 5:32 PM
I'm so excited for her. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalplus1
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:21 PM

baby time!

mommyhonu
by Mary on May. 1, 2012 at 6:44 PM

awwwe, love new babies! Hope that she has a safe and easy delivery.

mom_of_one_2010
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:22 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed_mommy11
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Aww congrats to u auntie!!! Congrats to momma too!! I'm glad that she started the laboring process on her own so she didn't have to be induced!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:48 AM
I'm excited for her I told her that it's easier to have it pop rather than them do it. She said he did not wanna wait he wants to come early cuz he's gots lots of people waiting to meet him

Quoting blessed_mommy11:

Aww congrats to u auntie!!! Congrats to momma too!! I'm glad that she started the laboring process on her own so she didn't have to be induced!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Good luck!

KatieGirls2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
That's sweet :) hope everything goes well and fast! ;)

Quoting mom_of_one_2010:

I'm excited for her I told her that it's easier to have it pop rather than them do it. She said he did not wanna wait he wants to come early cuz he's gots lots of people waiting to meet him

Quoting blessed_mommy11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickigoingon8
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:52 AM

In prayers and hope all goes well this morning : )

blessed_mommy11
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Yes it is so much better makes the laboring process alot fast too usually, my oldest was like that he was born at 351/2 weeks they had stopped my labor the week before but by the time I went into labor again there was just nothing they could do to stop it. He was perfectly fine just little weighing in at 4lbs 13.5 oz we were home in 72 hrs!! Her little one will only be a little over a week early right?

Quoting mom_of_one_2010:

Quoting blessed_mommy11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)