Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
What are you son(s) names? I am going to be 37 weeks Thursday and I have no names picked out for my son. There are no names I even remotely like! His middle name will be Arthur (named after my dad who passed away)...as far as first names go I got nothing. Help!!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
ButterfIyMommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:58 PM
My boys are named Michael and Nicholas. I think they are good strong MEN names.

Edit:I am pregnant currently and if it is a boy his name will be Gilberto, after DH best friend who died last year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Tyler, Hunter, Logan, Jacob, Mason, Austin, Noah, Cameron, Ethan, Jack, Aiden, Andrew, Evan, Owen, Gavin

obx_Mom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I have a Mason and a Ryan

I wanted more kids, but I couldn't have any more. Some of my favorite boy names are: 

Gentry   I've only heard this a few times. It was this sexy biker dude that I used to know. He was super hot, but what I loved about him what that he so nice, kind and such a gentleman! I tend to relate names to the people that they go with. 

Graham   

Henley

moroccanmommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Anthony and Connor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MFountaine
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:01 PM
I have Zavyer Ryan and Kallen Zade.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeliSSamomma
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Austin Daniel. I wanted Lucas or Benjamin but hubby didn't like Benjamin and he has s friend with a son named Lucas Daniel. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wesleysmom08
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Wesley Joseph
Noah James
William Joseph-dh
David Ray-fil

I think thats it. I dont talk to my family much :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
obx_Mom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Gabriel was the name of an angel. I LOVE that name! I think Gabriel Arthur sounds very strong and powerful. I love it!

Quoting AngelicMommy_72:

gabriel and
Cody

lucasmommy503
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM
my son is lucas james my step son is anthony joe but i love the name bryan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Soldier
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:08 PM
My son's name is Collin William. We fell in love with the name Colin as soon as we saw it, except wanted to add the extra "L". Colin, to me, looks like colon lol. I hardly ever come across other boys/men named Collin so we like that it isn't extremely common. If our new baby is a boy, he will most likely be Wesley, although I'm not 100% positive on that yet. Just don't have any other ideas yet(I'm only 11wks)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)