Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Normal or be concerned?Updates in replies

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:11 AM
  • 47 Replies
My 10 week old keeps sleeping 8 hours at night. Do I let her sleep it or start waking her up for a feeding mid way through the night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Avitar
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM
3 moms liked this

Let her sleep, than feed that little love when she's up.<3.. As long as she is fed well before sleeping she's good to go.

karanja
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:17 AM
2 moms liked this
No, don't wake up a baby for feeding. She will get up if she is hungry and of course enjoy the sleep when she gives a chance..if she had a good feeding before she went to sleep and she is not sick, then let her sleep.

Karanja.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:17 AM

let her sleep

Lizj4
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
All my kids with exception of DS slept through the night about then. You're one of the lucky ones. Enjoy your sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabens
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:42 AM

As long as she's not jaundiced I wouldn't worry. Don't expect it to last though. Babies are cute little creatures that wait for us to talk about how well they are doing so they can switch it up on us!

armybratmom612
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Oh I'm not. It's hard because I can't sleep much at night because I haven't slept 8 hours through in 6 years. All of my other girls finally started sleeping through the nigh while I was pregnant. None of my other girls slept through a night until they were two

Quoting mamabens:

As long as she's not jaundiced I wouldn't worry. Don't expect it to last though. Babies are cute little creatures that wait for us to talk about how well they are doing so they can switch it up on us!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armybratmom612
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM
We are now at 9 hours and she is just out cold. I gave her the milk I pumped because it was about to be bad and she didn't even wake up. This is so weird to me. Maybe she hit a growth spurt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Let her sleep :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassidysmom611
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Let her sleep, my FIL used always tell me- never wake a sleeping baby. 

katemma
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
My dd doc said never wake the baby up during the night. Let her sleep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)