Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

March of Dimes

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM
  • 17 Replies
Hi:) I'm trying to raise money for March of Dimes in honor of my little cousin Andrew. I was wondering if anyone would like to donate? My personal goal is $200, I've never raised money but have walked every year since he was born. If anyone would like to donate I will post the link. Thank you for reading:)

Never mind I will go on and post the link:) cant make if clicky because I'm on my cell, sorry.
http://m.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?pp=4485505&ct=4&w=5709512&u=Fortner07
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ga_chik89
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:38 PM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM

BUMP!

ga_chik89
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by Angela on May. 5, 2012 at 3:17 AM

BUMP!

momofpreemieboy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:32 AM

I donate for my son he was born at 28 wks and if it was not for them I would have been stuck over a million dollar hospital bill. Also give to childrens hospital. But I hope you make your goalI gave already this month otherwise I would've helped. Good Luck hon and will send up prayers for you to reach and exceed your goal.

turtlebear
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Upsetting news I have recently heard is that some people will not donate to them because some of their donations go to Planned Parenthood. It makes me sad....My son was born at 19 weeks.

ga_chik89
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
It's a great cause. My little cousin Andrew has had 15 surgeries since birth. MoD's help my aunt ALOT. Andrew was her 4th baby and her husband decided he would just file for divorce the day his son was born. But through everything and all the surgeries (still has a couple more as he gets older) Andrew is a bright, happy little boy. Thank you for the bumps ladies:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ga_chik89
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Bump:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
turtlebear
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM

BUMP!

ga_chik89
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)