Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Stockpile of Formula

my stockpile of formula from samples and wic, i will post my stockpile of diapers later on (wic did not pay for diapers)

by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
kathislove80
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM
They don't give me formula. They give me extra food for breastfeeding. Do you exclusively BF?

Quoting daydreamer86:

Wic gives me formula even though I breastfeed. I donated 30+ cans the other day

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
When our oldest daughter was pregnant, hubby and i could not figure out what to give our daughter and son in law as a baby gift,his parents bought the crib and dresser so that was out then we decided a year's supply of formula and diapers. . We actually bought her a nice brest pump but after 5 weeks she just couldn't breast feed so we did the next best thing. They had quite a stock pile from us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Even though I have been feeding DS formula since 2 months I stayed on the EBF plan.  We just switched it to all formula because he no longer has dairy issues.  8 cans a month isn't enough for my little one though.

sadiebug1228
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:32 PM

geez i need some of that! wanna share haha! i buy one can a week, i dont have anything stockpilled!

mollysmom328
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I was wondering the same thing.  They shouldn't give anybody that ebf formula :(

Quoting kathislove80:

They don't give me formula. They give me extra food for breastfeeding. Do you exclusively BF?

Quoting daydreamer86:

eviesmom453
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Wow
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Yep. They know I breastfeed but give me checks just in case. Lol. I get 32 jars of food and 3 boxes of cereal. He doesn't eat the oatmeal often and he's bored with the same ole jars of food. It's enough though. He's 10 months so he's on table food and jar.

Quoting kathislove80:

Quoting daydreamer86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami323
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Doesn't stockpile mean A LOT?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hi_Rae
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Wow I only getting 1 can of formula a month from WIC
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kathislove80
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:06 PM
Mine is only 2 months old. What month do they start giving baby food? I was planning on doing baby led solids so idk if I will even use the baby food

Quoting daydreamer86:

Yep. They know I breastfeed but give me checks just in case. Lol. I get 32 jars of food and 3 boxes of cereal. He doesn't eat the oatmeal often and he's bored with the same ole jars of food. It's enough though. He's 10 months so he's on table food and jar.

Quoting kathislove80:

Quoting daydreamer86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)