Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

How to get him to craw....

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello, my son is 7 months old, he doesn't craw yet.  But partly my fault, he doesn't get all that much tummy time.  I lay him on his tummy, he'll be fine for a little while then gets mad, and either rolls over him self, or gets fussy until I get him off his tummy.  He sits very well, and can roll both ways.  He tries to sit him self up (from laying down) doesn't quite have the strength for that yet, but he can stand, if he has something to hold onto for a while.  But doesn't craw.  I know that all babies are different, I just feel he should be crawing, everybody always asks me, is he crawing yet...no. Maybe I just worry too much.

Any ideas on how to help him, and how old was your LO when they started to craw.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Replies (21-23):
ConnorMom228
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Misspelling it once is a Mistake. Misspelling it throughout the entire post.... That's just sad.

Quoting leslie1989:

Thank you Miss Teacher. Now I know how to spell.  Not what I asked for, so don't know why you had to reply.  We all make istakes we aren't perfect.

Quoting ConnorMom228:

The word is CRAWL. not craw.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leslie1989
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Wow,  bashing some one, when you know nothing about them or their life.  You are  just sad.

smwilliams
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:56 AM
Ok, seriously people?. She doesn't know how to spell crawl, ok we get it. You don't need to make her feel bad about her self, she has enough to deal with just by bring up a child. Don't you have better things to do with your life? Let's all just be nice , besides its mothers day. :) mothers should be nice to other mothers .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN