Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Inlaws what do u think sorry long

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM
  • 2 Replies
My inlaws have issues w pills and maybe other things father inlaw works hard long hours and is only home on wk ends he works out of town. Mother inlaw doesn't work doesn't drive or clean her house ever since I met them she's never been a organized person or liked to clean. Here's the problem I had a son when I met my hb when we worked I had to pay her which was fine well I had 2 children to him in 3 yrs we had to pay her to watch them also. We lived in a house on there land for 4 yrs 6 yrs ago we moved hour away in that time my sister inlaw has got into drugs met a guy had a miscarriage sure it was from drugs we supported her well she got pregnant again baby had to stay in children's hospital because of with draws but the whole time her parents supported her the little girl just turned 2 Sam sister inlaw leaves the little girl there never has to pay a dime never has money for diapers or milk so inlaws buy stuff for the baby everytime the baby is there inlaws seem so happy and they r so forgiving when Sam takes off w the baby and doesn't call for months then comes back and everything's ok. My kids r 12,10,9 and 7 months she always said when they were younger it was to hard for her to handle them but yet Sam and the baby lived there when the baby was 4 months to over a yr old and shed watch her for hours and even at night. The last time she since my kids was Easter and has only called once my kids always ask to go down but she's never feeling good or Sam and the baby is there and doesn't have room it hurts because what's wrong w my kids I don't want my kids around drugs and they don't do any around them but I don't want my kids feel like they aren't loved what should I do? Also my father inlaw was up to haul something for us on Friday and my mother inlaw was to busy w nothing to come up what would you do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jmommy823
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry. I don't know what to do but I know sometimes parents will help those who need it. If your SIL is really that bad maybe they help her because she needs it and you and your dh are independent. I'm not saying its right, it's the case or explains why your MIL can't come visit but just a thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joci2203
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM

It doesn't sound like a healthy situation for your kids to be around anyway.  Hugs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)