Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

my eight month old will not eat

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:48 PM
  • 2 Replies
Where do I start. She was doing fine last month with eating her cereal fruits and veggies. And now all of a sudden she doesn't want to eat. She will chow down on the puffs. She even refuses to nurse at times. She doesn't get the puffs alot just once a day during lunch only after she has nursed. So i can eat my lunch that is at noon. She gets cereal and fruit for breakfast. And dinner cereal and a veggie. She has been throwing fits the last week at breakfast and dinner and refuses to eat. I tired giving her a spoon to let her feed herself and just plays and throws the food around. Its like she is on a strike. She popped 2 teeth in last month. She hasn't showed any other signs of new teeth coming in. She has her 9 month appt next month and idk what to tell her dr. I don't want to force her to eat. She's even been rebelling against nursing to. Idk what to do its so frustrating. Help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:51 PM
It's probably a phase. Ds did this and I stopped food completely and he only had breast milk for 2 weeks and one day I tried and he gobbled it down so fast. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by Angela on May. 6, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I wouldn't even offer food again until she is back to nursing regularly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)