Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cesarean Section births: How would you describe the physical feeling as your baby came out?

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:08 PM
  • 50 Replies

I've heard some say it feels like tugging.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rains_mama
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Felt like someone twisting and turning my guts! It hurt alot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SapphireMomma
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I was pretty numb and out of it (great drugs lol). But to me, I felt my belly deflate like a balloon and my lungs being able to fully inflate.

I actually felt them more once Jaden was out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlu92
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:11 PM
It was severe pain! BUT I was NOT numb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandyjh
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I felt absolutely nothing, not even the pressure that a lot of people talk about, I had no idea they had even started the procedure, I was just laying there talking to my DH waiting for them to start when I suddenly heard my DD let out a cry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smwilliams
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:11 PM
They put me to sleep during, cuz I was freaking out so much. I could feel them cutting me , so he put me to sleep.but they said he got stuck and so they had to really tug to get him out. I'm kinda glad I wasn't awake for that. Still I would have liked to have been the first to see him.... I was actually the last to see him , still kind of makes me sad .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanna_k
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM
No pain, just an overwhelming sense of joy and excitement. I was so so so unbelievably happy. It was hard to believe that the little life we had created was finally here after waiting so long to meet him. I remember crying tears of joy and asking them if he was healthy. But as far as anything physical, I didn't feel a thing, not even the pressure everyone warns you about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaeleesmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Bump! I was completely out-stat csection. The pain after was SEVERE!.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
huntersmama711
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I felt some tugging and pulling but no pain
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anthonys_mommy1
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:16 PM
i felt some pressure. with my youngest i felt like i was being choked because he was pushing up as the drs were trying to get him out. i was so sick from that. i think i threw up like 10 or 15 times and it was all stomach acid. tmi i know. they even gave me meds to stop the throwing up and it did nothing for me .:-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:16 PM
No clue. I was asleep. I woke up in my room and he was in the nicu. I seen him about a day later once I was off the mag drip and blood transfusion. I wish I had an awesome story of my birth but it was a life or death situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)