Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

O.T. Prayers needed **update**

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

=?UTF-8?B?UmViYSDimaU=?=

My dog Reba is extremely sick. She was diagnosed today with severe anemia and a GI bleed. The vet said he would say she in extremely critical condition. He said her body isn't reproducing blood cells needed to sustain her blood levels. We've had her since Nov 2007. She is like one of our children!! She's getting IV fluids and IV meds but the dr isn't sure his efforts are going to be done "in time" . He even said in his many years as a vet he's never seen a case so severe as her! I am just so heart broken!! I've been bawling my eyes out all day! Our other three dogs are all gloomy and sad because they know something's wrong. My 2yr old keeps saying "Reba's sick" & "Reba feel better" :'( it just kills me! He absolutely adores her!!
Please pray that no matter the outcome, she isn't in any pain!! :'( thank you.

Update: 

My dog Reba is not doing well. Her bloodwork today was worse, alot worse. We decided to bring her home and let her be surrounded by all of her family. When we got home she laid on the cement pad by the steps and smiled at me. She was happy to be home. She's resting comfortably right now with sunshine laying next to her. She knows she's loved! ♥ her breathing is labored and she's so weak. It sounds terrible but I doubt she'll make it through the night. I love her like my own child and this is just so hard on us. I just ask that everyone pray for her. ♥ thank you.

Jessica & Matthew, Together since 2/9/03, Married since 6/30/06, Angel baby # 1 9/4/08, Son Brady born 11/6/09, Angel baby # 2 11/17/10, Angel baby # 3 3/2/11, & Son Liam born 3/16/12.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sissy852
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM
i will pray
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:04 PM

(((hugs)))

mariesmama
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:35 PM

2 yr olds get attatched to petsi beleive since pets cannot sin they must go to heaven

joci2203
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Quoting lauratupper:

(((hugs)))

ladyambition
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Prayers sent

abra
by Abra on May. 9, 2012 at 3:49 AM
((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN