Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

how much would you put up with for the sake of family & love?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not going to sugar coat this to make you on my side. I'm just telling you the honest truth and how it is. It's a long story but I will make it as short & to the point as possible. My dh and I have been married almost 4 years this September. We have a 2.5 year old dd. We've been through our ups and downs like any marriage but I'm getting weak & exhausted trying to hold my family together. In a nutshell, my dh is a great provider, great husband and great father. BUT when he turns angry, he is a MONSTER. Ruthless. Careless. Mean. Hateful. Hurtful. He has been caught for the 4th time texting a random girl for sexual reasons. I give this man sex anytime he wants it. Every other night is the norm unless I am feeling ill and for 4 days I had migraines and lack of sleep therefore I was not in the mood. Well, we ended up in a big fight and that's what pushed him to text this girl off of a dating site. I catch him every single time because I get a knot in my stomach and feel nauseated. Each time I have been right. I have NEVER given him a reason to go elsewhere. Nothing has ever gotten physical with the other girls because I have nipped it in the butt right away and have personally spoke with the girls. He always says it will never happen again and I have cried and begged him not to do it and he always says he wont. He lies. I cant trust him. I dont want to stay and put up with this or his anger. I am in fear when ever he is angry because I never know what he will do out of anger. He's mentally abusive when he is angry. He yells, screams, kicks & throws things and says threatening things to me in front of our daughter. How much would you put up with for the sake of love and keeping the family together? We have no insurance for counseling or the extra money to get help. IDK, I am so hurt and tore down. I dont want to start over. What's your thoughts about this?

Daisypath - (hmFj)    

by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Replies (11-15):
January1964
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:40 PM

You have put up with enough and it's time to leave.

MixedCooke
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I WOULD LEAVE!  Why should you live in fear?  Why should you live in a marriage knowing that he is ready to cheat on you at the drop of the hat.  I would LEAVE!  You and your daughter deserve better!

mommyhonu
by Mary on May. 9, 2012 at 3:06 AM

((((hugs)))) i'm here for ya!

tiffanysweetie
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Honestly honey some guys are just whores, im married to one who has slept with a 40 year old while wevwere engaged I gave him one more chance but hes been sending pics since we got together. Their just pathetic at points
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Wow, I agree that's hard. But if he's like this after only 4 years of marriage, it's only going to get much worse. I'd pack up your dd and go. Your daughter seeing that puts her more at risk of her finding a husband one day who acts the same way. I'd leave for the sake of my family, not stay.

Many hugs. I know this must be so difficult for you.

Quoting alandou:

Quoting lauratupper:

(((hugs)))....have you guys tried taking a break? take annabelle with you and go stay somewhere else for a while? That's all I can think of, I know leaving and possibly divorce is very hard on everyone, but if it is something that you think you truly need to do, then do it. You are a wonderful woman and mama, and you and annebelle deserve much better.

I have thought about this and want to but Annabelle does not do well sleeping anywhere but her own bed.  My husband says that we are the ones who should get out of the house because he is the one who pays the bills. He's such an ass. How can you kick your daughter out of her own room/bed?!?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN