Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Any after pregnancy problems? Share your story.

Posted by   + Show Post

After my baby was born I now have a cystocele. Meaning a prolapsed bladder. It's not painful and I have control of my bladder but it pushes down allowing me to see my vaginal floor. (when I look in a mirror) Very hard coming to terms with the way things are looking down there. It really isn't THAT bad but very new and different seeing something that was never there before.

Anybody suffer any type of problems after pregnancy. Just curious to hear others stories.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Replies (11-15):
ConnorMom228
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:56 AM
I get really bad lower back tension and pain now after working on my feet for a while. I had an epidural, and I never had this problem before it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:31 AM

incontinence for a while afterwards.  I do kegels pretty often to strengthen the pelvic muscles and lessen the occurences.

ladyambition
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:21 AM

Only problem I had was that  my 2nd degree tear took longer than 6 weeks to heal. Also my feet stayed swollen for at least 2 months after too.

lalaland09
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:49 AM
I had a 2nd degree tear and was so afraid to have sex because of the pain, I had to see a physical therapist. She used ultrasound to help the scar tissue heal and gave me a small vibrator to help me ease back into sex. It worked and sex has never been better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MybabyKisses
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Besides ppd getting worse after each baby I also developed an umbilical hernia that I have to have surgery to repair this coming Friday :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)