Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Cribs And PlayPens

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:05 AM
  • 15 Replies

My Daughter Is 7 Months Old. She Will Not Sleep In Her Crib, But She Will Sleep In Her Play Pen. Is My Daughter The Only That Does This? I Am Taken Ideas. No Ideas Are Stupid. :) I Hope To Hear From Everyone Soon. :)

by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Katie will not sleep in her crib either. But we cosleep so she uses her playpens for playing in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaJewels2011
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I only wish mine would sleep in her pack n play! She will only sleep if she's latched to mommy ALL night long lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jayde08
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:10 AM
My daughter refused to sleep in crib or playpen so she slept with me, at about 8 months i put a toddler bed against my bed(same height) and she slept whole night on her own. Now at almost 2 she still cosleeps but also goes into her bed and sleeps 3-9hrs straight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rebekah8787
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:11 AM
My son slept on my chest for his first six wks no where else then one day he didn't want to and he feel in love w sleeping on his back on the couch well that was 6 months ago he will soon b 8 months and put his pack and play up and he's loving it but I'd really enjoy getting him in his crib it hasn't been used yet lol ohwell babies have a mind of their own just wish he'd slow down growing. I need Ideas also,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMCorbin84
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:23 AM

We started out w/ a pack & play w/ the bassinet attachment & DD slept really well in the bassinet until she out grew it. Then it was a fight to get her to sleep for the most part I;d let her fall asleep w/ me while I rocked her then I'd transition her to the pack & play. When she outgrew that we went to a regular crib & that was another fight. Which resulted in much more rocking at night, lol. Eventually I had to let her cry it out until she got used to going to sleep in her crib. Now she hardly fights bedtime at all since she's gotten used to her routine. 

mommylizTB2809
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:34 AM

What Does Cosleep Mean? My Daughter Loves Sleeping Her Bobby, Pillow. She Will Only Asleep If She Has A Bottle, Or Sippy Cup. The Thing Im Really Scared Of Is Sids. My Husband Or My Self Wll Take The Bottle Or Cup After She Falls Asleep. Do Any One Have Any Adivces. On That. Sorry About My Spelling.

jayde08
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Cosleep means child sleeping in bed with parent. My daughter holds her cup most nights just to fall asleep but pushes it away and i leave water in it and lay it where she can See if she wakes up. Dunno how old ur daughter is but just keep an eye on sleeping patterns. My daughter has to have pillow or will not sleep long. But she's like us and turns her head instant hot breath goes back on her face

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

What Does Cosleep Mean? My Daughter Loves Sleeping Her Bobby, Pillow. She Will Only Asleep If She Has A Bottle, Or Sippy Cup. The Thing Im Really Scared Of Is Sids. My Husband Or My Self Wll Take The Bottle Or Cup After She Falls Asleep. Do Any One Have Any Adivces. On That. Sorry About My Spelling.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommylizTB2809
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:48 AM

My Daught is 8 Months. Why Should I Watch Her Sleeping Pattens.

jayde08
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:14 AM
Just if u let her sleep with pillow or blanket make sure she don't sleep with face covered or into pillow is all i meant

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

My Daught is 8 Months. Why Should I Watch Her Sleeping Pattens.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on May. 11, 2012 at 3:14 AM

I have never had a problem with my kids sleeping in their cribs. I use them from the very beginning.

If I were in your shoes, and my baby was sleeping well in his playpen, I would be fine with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN