Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Coming Home outfits......let's see them!

Posted by   + Show Post

Did you have a special outfit for your LO to come home from the hospital in?  Or even take a special outfit for them to do the hospital pictures?  (I know some have a professional photographer come in and do pics)  Please share.......

Here is my Daughter (Nov 08).  My hubby picked out the outfit.  Its a fleecy purple outfit with a purple striped onesie under.

Brother and Daddy will have matching Hurst shirts to come home in.  However, it will be July and very hot!  :)  Oh, and I have some car socks for him to wear and car blanket to cover with.  :P

by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:22 AM
Replies (31-40):
HaileyInezMom
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM

This Hailey my 1st baby who is going to be 4 in june

And here is my baby Kailyn who is now 2

cherrywaves21
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Thanks, I wish lol. But no I know another mommy on a different mom site who makes them.

Quoting rHOPEb:

How cute!  I love his hat!  Did you make it?

Quoting cherrywaves21:

Here is his coming home outfit:). He was 13 days old here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rHOPEb
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM

How sweet are they!!!!!!!!!  :D

Quoting HaileyInezMom:

This Hailey my 1st baby who is going to be 4 in june

And here is my baby Kailyn who is now 2

rHOPEb
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Now, that is awesome!  

Quoting cherrywaves21:

When they took him off all of his machines they let him. But this NICU also had seperate rooms almost hotel like.

Quoting rHOPEb:

How sweet!  All 3 of my nephews were born early, and they wouldn't let them wear anything non-hospital til time to go home.

Quoting cherrywaves21:

This his first outfit he got to wear in the NICU besides hospital clothes.

ArmyWife0105
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM

When my new LO gets here this is his home coming outfit.He will also be wearing the hat and booties I got from a friend for my baby shower!

Proud army wife, mommy of two beautiful girls, and expecting a handsome little man!
pregnancy
starry_dreamer
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I have those harness covers on mg 13 month olds carseat. If I don't the straps mark his neck up and ticks him off.

Quoting Dimples04:

Quoting newmommy9120:

My little guy's going home outfit

He's a cutie.  Did you know the aftermarket harness covers are not safe to use on a car seat?  They push the chest clip down to his tummy & cause the harness to be to loose.  This could cause him to slip out of the seat in a accident. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dimples04
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Any aftermarket product is not safe to use. A snug harness & a chest clip (not belly clip/loose harness) is the only way a seat is truly effective.

Quoting starry_dreamer:

I have those harness covers on mg 13 month olds carseat. If I don't the straps mark his neck up and ticks him off.

Quoting Dimples04:

Quoting newmommy9120:

My little guy's going home outfit

He's a cutie.  Did you know the aftermarket harness covers are not safe to use on a car seat?  They push the chest clip down to his tummy & cause the harness to be to loose.  This could cause him to slip out of the seat in a accident. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ga_chik89
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
We went to one of those 3D places while DH was home 9 days in between work ups and deployment. Cause he wanted to pick out the outfit....our hospital was nice enough to let me take my cellphone into the OR so I could email hubby, and hubby got to hear DS cry for the 1st too. DS was almost 2mths when DH finally got to met him.

Quoting rHOPEb:

I LOVE that!!!  My brother got lucky and got to see his daughter born on his 2wks of R&R.  My SILs doc had to induce her.

Quoting ga_chik89:

This is what Mychael came home in:) hubby picked it out before he left for deployment. It says "mommy's little monster"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ga_chik89
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Im from Ga and I LOVE those!!!

Quoting ArmyWife0105:

When my new LO gets here this is his home coming outfit.He will also be wearing the hat and booties I got from a friend for my baby shower!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWife0105
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Quoting ga_chik89:

Im from Ga and I LOVE those!!!

Quoting ArmyWife0105:

We are originally from GA but have been living in Tx for the past 7 years due to the military. I was stumped for a cute coming home outfit for him when my dh suggested we order him a GA Bulldogs outfit. 

Proud army wife, mommy of two beautiful girls, and expecting a handsome little man!
pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)