Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to this Group

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:54 AM
  • 24 Replies

Hello Ladies :) My name is Crystal. I'm 29 years old, Live in california, Married, And as of 6 weeks ago a Stay at home mother of 3 beautiful children. My oldest Samara is 9, My Middle Aidan will be 6 next month, And my youngest Lorelai is 6 weeks as of tuesday.

My marriage isnt the greatest at the moment and praying a lot for that.

Samara has since toddlerhood had behavior problems but recently they have got out of control, I'm seeking help for her.

I have awful tummy problems where im nauseous everyday. This started as a small thing when i was 16 and has grown bad over the years. I have yet to find a doc that will actually run tests instead of just shove pills down my throat.

I also have awful anxiety. Cant take anything for that since im nursing Lorelai but not really much of a medicine taker unless its absolutely necessary.

I believe in "treat others as you would have them treat you" So i try to be very careful of people's feelings. I dont have many friends due to being backstabbed, hurt, and used so many times which has caused trust issues. 

I am a great listener and always wanted to be a psychologist tho i never did. I would love to make friends on here :)

Lol sorry if that was too much information for a first post. Hope everyone is doing great!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
treasure1212
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:58 AM
Hi nice to meet you I'm Amie . I'm 28 and live in oregon . I'm always looking to meet new friends :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyambition
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Welcome to the group :)

kittiekattie83
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Nice to meet you too Amie :). I've never been there but i hear its beautiful. Awe yay me too :)

Quoting treasure1212:

Hi nice to meet you I'm Amie . I'm 28 and live in oregon . I'm always looking to meet new friends :)

kittiekattie83
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Thank you :)

Quoting ladyambition:

Welcome to the group :)

SOCO101
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Hi and welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

erikays
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Hi Crystal! I'm Erika, mom to 3 kids (7, 3 and 18 months) and I live in Florida.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
treasure1212
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:30 AM

yeah it is very pretty here but it does rain an awful lot . lol but anyways i have 2 kids , my son is 7 years  , his name is Draven and my daughter is 12 weeks and her name is Divinity .

i used to live in southern cali i kinda miss it but then again i dont lol

Quoting kittiekattie83:

Nice to meet you too Amie :). I've never been there but i hear its beautiful. Awe yay me too :)

Quoting treasure1212:

kittiekattie83
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Thank you! I look forward to getting to know all of you :)

Quoting SOCO101:

Hi and welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

kittiekattie83
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

hi Erika! nice to meet you! I hear Florida is beautiful!

Quoting erikays:

Hi Crystal! I'm Erika, mom to 3 kids (7, 3 and 18 months) and I live in Florida.

kittiekattie83
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:36 PM

lol i want out of cali so bad!

Quoting treasure1212:

yeah it is very pretty here but it does rain an awful lot . lol but anyways i have 2 kids , my son is 7 years  , his name is Draven and my daughter is 12 weeks and her name is Divinity .

i used to live in southern cali i kinda miss it but then again i dont lol

Quoting kittiekattie83:

Quoting treasure1212:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)