Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I have a 2week old little boy named Connor and I have a whole bunch of huggies diapers from my baby shower.  He's in one's but everytime I put him in a huggies diapers he pees and it goes EVERYWHERE.  All over his side and back.  Even when I point his lil penis down.. Huggies still wont work for my baby.  Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone ever had a problem with the huggies brand of diapers?  Because I looked up reviews for them, and theres just all good reviews.  Any advice?
Emily-

by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Replies (31-33):
erikays
by on May. 18, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Huggies never worked too well for my boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iea13
by on May. 18, 2012 at 7:36 AM
That happened to me. I know it sounds silly but this is my first child (son), but I told my mom and she said to make sure his private is pointing down or else when he pees it goes up his back and tummy. Problem solved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacy2607
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM
I have nine children.. When my first was born (he's almost 16) they still had those plastic diapers.. And my second was in preemies but with my 3rd I did try Huggies because I too have heard all good things about them.. But she also would soak through them.. So I switched to Pampers Swaddlers, and they worked great, i love them..and I have used Pampers Swaddlers ever since with all my other babies.
CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)