Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

PLEASE HELP

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 12:39 PM
  • 22 Replies

hello i just took my 1 pregnancy test an came out negative but i have al the signs what should i do?/:

by on May. 19, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicki95
by on May. 19, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I would wait a few days and take another just to make sure that your not pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen6807
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM
It took 3 months of negative tests before mine turned up positive. If you really think you are go to the doc and get a blood test. I've heard they are more accurate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melanieluv
by on May. 19, 2012 at 1:07 PM

i do think i am but i not sure if its to early or not like im really confused and my mom kinda doesnt know so i dont think i an o to the doctors yet

wife-4-life
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2012 at 1:13 PM

With my dd2 I took 15 tests between dec 2010 & jan 2011 (I hadn't had a period since Nov 2010, and I had been preg twice before and I know my body pretty well) and they were all negative but I knew I was because I get symptoms I don't normally have. This was my 3rd preg and even tho I'd miscarried once at 6 wks I had symptoms then too. I even went to the drs and they did a physical exam & a blood test and said no. Then 2 weeks later got a positive preg test. Went to he drs gain and it turns out I was 10 weeks pregnant!!!!!! I was preg since november 2010. So sometimes it's not going to show up. I'd wait and test again. You can go to the drs for tests. Maybe your thinking about it so much your developing the symtptoms because u want to be preg? Ive been told by my dr that happens. (she told me that when I said I was but everything said no).

»-(¯`v´¯) wife-4-life «-(¯`v´¯)

melanieluv
by on May. 19, 2012 at 1:20 PM

wow that is crazy as hell lol and yea i do want to prego so do think my body is just makin the symtom there?

AshlynnJadesMom
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Go get a blood test. What kind of test did you use? First response is the best or any test with red/pink dye. The blue ones don't work as well.
Live1Love1Life
by on May. 19, 2012 at 2:22 PM
go to obgyn. Get a blood pregnancy test, and results will be in next day. Also, since you're worried about being pregnant, if it is negative then you should get an iud in.
moroccanmommy
by on May. 19, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Wait it out. If you r then u r
gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on May. 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Quoting Nicki95:

I would wait a few days and take another just to make sure that your not pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CLEKate
by on May. 19, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Where are you in your cycle?  You can test all you want 2 weeks before your missed period, and you won't ever have a positive test.  But if you missed a period, the chances of you being pregnant are higher.

If you are a week or 2 past your period (missed one, of course) and showing signs/symptoms, pick up a digitial test today (one that says pregnant or not.)  Then test tomorrow am with your first urine of the morning. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)