Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

How often does your LO see their grandparents?

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 5:47 PM
  • 41 Replies

:)

by on May. 21, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicki95
by on May. 21, 2012 at 5:52 PM
She sees my parents everyday but my husbands parents dont want anything to do with her...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shesliketx
by on May. 21, 2012 at 5:55 PM
when we lived in ny they saw them a few times a year but now that we live in TX again, 1-2 times a month! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TMommyx2
by on May. 21, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I don't have a relationship with my parents so my children will never meet them. My son's father and his family isn't involved in my son's life. My daughter's grandma is flying in next weekend to meet me and my children for the first time.

luvmylilbean
by on May. 21, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My dad lives with us, my mom sees her once a week. Df's parents SUCK and never see her, but I am completely ok with that. They have seen her maybe 5-6 times in the year since she's been born, and they live 3 minutes away. THREE minutes.

xense
by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:00 PM
My parents are deceased. My oldest son's father is not around and neither is his family. And my youngest may see his grandma every 6 mths and she lives 7 minutes from us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Um, It depends. He barely sees my bfs parents. He sees my mom the most ( 1-2) times a month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllieJ11
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:22 PM
They see my mom 2 times a week if not more. They see my dad and step mother every few weeks (they're really busy people). DH hasn't seen his father since he was 9, so they've never met him, and DH's mom passed away going on 10 years ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SouthTxPrincess
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:25 PM
My in laws see them at least once a week, my mom sees them at least once every two weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmstern
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Both sets of grandparents live far away, so not often enough.  If we are lucky, she sees my parents once a month.  She only sees my husband's parents twice a year. 

esrice
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM
My MIL sees them about every day...she watches them while I work and my FIL sees them if he is home from work while they are there. My parents see them once or twice a month. They live about an hour away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN