Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Did you Know teething tablets are no longer allowed to be sold?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM
  • 49 Replies

So some mommy friends suggested i go to a pharmacy and get mesa all natural teething tables so i went to our rite aid were my SNL said she bought hers for my neice and couldnt find them so i went and asked the pharmast. And she told me the FDA decided there bad for babies even though there all natural something about to much of the active ingredient and all stores had to pull them! Im bummed becuses they worked wonders for my neice so i guss its just baby tylonal for my little boogies!

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Misery_Stitches
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Try an amber teething necklace. I was skeptical at first but got one anyway, figured hey, if it didnt work, then atleast its pretty... but I am so convinced now! My boy is 2 yrs old and hardly made a peep of teething right through his baby/toddlerhood since we got the necklace!

kmencl3210
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Really?? When? We bought some not too long ago at Walmart... And I agree with pp about the amber necklace. It's worked wonders for us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.love.my.life
by Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM
I thought they still sold hylands teething tablets at Walmart when I was there last. Hmm...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beaularson91
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Quoting Misery_Stitches:

Try an amber teething necklace. I was skeptical at first but got one anyway, figured hey, if it didnt work, then atleast its pretty... but I am so convinced now! My boy is 2 yrs old and hardly made a peep of teething right through his baby/toddlerhood since we got the necklace!

What exactly is it and where can I get one?
workinm0mmy
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Where'd you get yours?

Quoting Misery_Stitches:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
workinm0mmy
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Where'd you get your necklace?

Quoting kmencl3210:

Really?? When? We bought some not too long ago at Walmart... And I agree with pp about the amber necklace. It's worked wonders for us.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanna_k
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM
I just googled and didn't find anything except about the Hyland's recall in 2010.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fatcat0908
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:54 PM
2 moms liked this
They have been warning about them for years. I chose not to give them to my first born who is now nine, because I was uncomfortable with the main ingredient. All natural does not always mean safe. Nature makes a lot of poisons too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LongBeachLiz
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:56 PM
I just bought some. They are all over the place here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:58 PM
They're still sold here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN