Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new, looking for friends :)

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm pretty new here. I'm looking for friends and people to talk to. I've noticed a lot of people full of drama, and that's NOT who I'm looking to make friends with!

A little about me, I have beautiful children, and a wonderful husband. I am a SAHM, who also works from home, and I LOVE it. I like to read, and do arts and craft type of things. Most importantly, I love spending time with my family!

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Edited by
on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LadyAdri1
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Hello Ashley,

I also am looking for friends and like drama-free people. It's tough being at home and not having hardly any social interaction. I also work from home while I take care of my 10 month old girl. I like to spend time with my family and just chill out at home, watch movies and tv shows with my hubby. I don't get out much because I work from home and I just now started the night shift.

Innocencedreams
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Hi and welcome! I'm Innocence, married, stay at home mom, and expecting twins, which makes four kids :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyGaddis
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:40 AM
My little girl is 10mths too! You work from home? Doing what?

Quoting LadyAdri1:

Hello Ashley,

I also am looking for friends and like drama-free people. It's tough being at home and not having hardly any social interaction. I also work from home while I take care of my 10 month old girl. I like to spend time with my family and just chill out at home, watch movies and tv shows with my hubby. I don't get out much because I work from home and I just now started the night shift.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyGaddis
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Aww! I wanted twins, I have 3 so now, not so much lol

Quoting Innocencedreams:

Hi and welcome! I'm Innocence, married, stay at home mom, and expecting twins, which makes four kids :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummum83
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Hi I'm married with one son who is 9 months old and i go back to work in aug so not looking forward to that. not big on the drama as well :)

LadyAdri1
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Wow it's been a while since i've been here! I work as a customer support technician for an internet provider. How have you been? 

kaybri2012
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Hello!  I have a 7 month old son and I stay at home - which I can handle only for a little while.  I teach online and am completing my PhD.  We're also TTC #2.  I don't get out of the house much, and any adult conversation is so appreciated. 

Dani3lla
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Hey Im Daniella SAHM i have a 2 yr old and and 3yr old .. dont get out much  just got on to a new military base

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)