Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Soooo much to do today!!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM
  • 6 Replies

OMG I have so much to do today! We were out of town over the weekend and got back Sunday. DH has to go back to work today so yesterday we were just vegging out, recovering from our trip and now I have SO much to do! Laundry, dishes, sweep and mop, homework, real work (I work for my friend), and I have to start making room because my MIL and BILs are coming to live with us so I need to clean up our extra room and get stuff out of the way. Yikes!! It will be a busy one for sure! Maybe hit the park when we are done. Tomorrow my mom and I are taking the kids to the bounce house! So gotta get my responsibilities done first.

What is on your to do list today?

sweeping  drowning in laundry   washing dishes   nerdy

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dkrmlr
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:03 AM
The normal daily cleaning and kid care plus some grocery shopping.
shesliketx
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM
We went camping last weekend and yesterday was a recovery day from that. Today I am cleaning the house, laundry, etc etc.

We have 4 people and 3 extra dogs staying here currently so needless to say, my house is filthy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM

We're doing normal up-keep around the house, but I need to take care of my roses. Tuesdays are also toddler story time at the library around here, so DD and I will be making a trip there later this morning.

momma2b2008
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Packing
Packing
Packing
Possibly picking my grandma up from the hospital
Packing
Packing
Packing
Hopefully going out to see my uncle in the hospital for a little bit before we go on our trip.
Then oh wait, yay more packing!!

I have a fun filled day, whose jealous??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Not much today, but yesterday was crazy!! DH went fishing in the morning, then I went grocery shopping. I made a meal for a family who just had a baby, canned some jelly, made brownies, roast some garlic, and then made dinner...all the while picking up some supplies for a friend who just moved in, dropping them off and attemtping to keep my house clean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Normal cleaning and taking the kids to the duck pond :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN