Wednesday night my LO had an allergic reaction to some mashed potatoes that he had. So we took him to the doctors office, they ordered an allergy test and we took him to have blood drawn on Thursday. He will be 10 months old on the 23rd and actually took the blood being drawn pretty well considering. Well the doctor just called me back today and said that he is highly to milk and peanuts. I am pretty upset about this news. I am not allergic to ANYTHING, literally. So I don't know what it's like to watch my diet or have to be careful about what I eat in the sence that I would have an allergic reaction. So now I am upset because he has these allergies. I have a million things racing through my head right now like how do you get allergies, will he grow out of it, what can I do now? The doctor said that she would be back in the office tomorrow but I have a ZILLION questions I want answered now. And the peanut allergy is one of the worst kinds! I already felt like I was paranoid before...I guess it wasn't just paranoia!