Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Do you remember the day you found out you were pregnant?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:19 PM
  • 76 Replies
1 mom liked this
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USMCwife0530
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Yep, and both times I just a feeling that I knew I was pregnant! The first time, I found out on my dad's birthday and the second time I found out 10 days before Christmas. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2almost
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Yep both times!

The 1st one I was at our apartment with DH (boyfriend at the time)  and he made me take the test so I took it and just walked out on it b/c I didn't think I was.  Well came back 5 minutes later to a big fat +!!!!

The 2nd time around I was at work and took a test there and got a big fat + and couldn't contain myself (struggled 18 months of infertility and meds) so I showed my pee test off to everyone!  lol

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilmommaxo
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Yes. The first time I went to the doc for a check up for birth control and I had no idea, and the doc came in and said your preg test was positive. That pregnancy ended at 6 weeks :(. I was at my mamaws when I found out I was pregnant with my son. I knew I was pregnant before I even took the test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Oh gosh, yes. The day I found out I was pregnant with my first was Mother's Day 2005. It was also the day we got the call that my bff was killed by a drunk driver the day before (it took a day to figure out who she was via her husbands ID, he and her 5 week old were also killed in the crash).

The other times I found out I was pregnant were happier days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilTymomma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Yes, I went to the doctor thinking i had a UTI. Lol Funny thing was I knew there was a big chance I was pregnant. Feeling symptoms that I never had before. So I asked if they did pregnancy tests too and the nurse said yeah. She had already done it and said it was positive. It took me a min. Then we talked. I was in shocked. I called hubby and he said "ok" in a manly voice. I thought he didnt care but he was so excited, I guess we were both shocked. I got tears of who knows what feeling. 

surprised

Love Always,

Angel

typing

Wendykay1
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Who would covet something like that.

The first time was it was a blizzard and work was cancelled which was good because I was feeling sick. I had not missed my period yet but had a feeling and sent my poor husband to the store to get a pregnancy test because I just had to know. It was not planed but very much wanted.

2nd time wasn't planed either and was a surprised because dh were using protection. we wanted another baby just not yet. we were not financially ready. I cried but tears of uncertainty soon turned to joy.

I love both my kids so much and am so glad they were placed in my life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Velasquez
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Yes,I do.
First time Dh and I were only trying for 2months,thought it would be easy to get pregnant. Lol. We had agreed to just focus on finishing college,and working. Couple months later June 19th 2007 I woke up to answer the door for him. I jumped out of bed,and felt super duper dizzy,I almost fainted. I knew something was different. I told him and on his lunch I went to buy a test. Sure enough it said pregnant! I was 8wks when I went to the doctor to confirm.

2nd I miscarried,and none of the tests came out positive. I found out the day after I miscarried that I was pregnant.

3rd we had been trying to conceive 13months before our m/c. Three months after the m/c,I was due to go back to my obs office and get the all clear to try to conceive again. On may 9th 2011,I tested just for the hell of it. There was the plus sign!!! One day before mothers day :)

My girls are now 4yrs old, and 5 1/2 months old :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ConnorMom228
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Yep. Me and dh were out to dinner and after we finished I mentioned I was late. So he said we are going to the store right then. After we got home he was anxious for me to take the test but I didn't have to pee. So ur made me drink water. I went to take it, and it came up with a faint line. I wasn't sure, so we went back to the store and got the digital one. Drank more water and waited. Then I went upstairs to take it, and almost immediately it said pregnant. I was in shock. I was almost shaking. He came up and asked about it. I showed him. He was calm and said ok, well be fine. I was half hysterical crying and laughing, cause I wasn't planning on it. He reassured me tho and we have a beautiful son now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Avin1388
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 1:19 AM

yes, never will forget that beautiful day. a special day for me.i was at work and i had bad feeling , headache , nausea ,woozy .so i met the doctore and did a blood test and ..... wow

kmencl3210
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Yes, first time I took a test right after I got home from school, my at the time bf was sitting out front waiting in his truck. I went and showed it to him. Later took a second test at my best friends house. Both positive immediately.. I freaked out... But i knew before i took them because I'd gitten sick from eating ice cream which was almost part of my daily diet lol
My second i was on webcam with DH who had been in Iraq for about a month, I told him to hang on I had to run to the bathroom. came back showed him the test and we both cried (happy) later on i drove over to a friends (ivwas staying with my mom at the time because I was looking for a place) and called my MIL told her I'd quit smoking, she asked why I told her I was pregnant, than told my friend, told my mom 2 days later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)