Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

WHAT?!!!MOST BEAUTIFULL UNUSUAL NAMES EVER!!!!WHAT?

Posted by   + Show Post

blank stareBEAT THIS -Davidviciousadarie its pronounced-DAY-VISH-ADARIE,IKNO IKNO DOIN TOOOO MUCH THATS Y THE SPELLINGS GETTNG CHANGED-I got the name From my feelings,Babi Father and my moms mid.Name HOW BOUT YOU MOMMIES TELL ME THE MOST UNUSUAL NAME OF A CHILD OR SUM1 YOU KNOW AND HOW YOU CAME UP WITH IT OR HOW DID THEY GET IT IF YOU KNO:)busy mom

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Lol, you weren't really harsh. Plus if anyone is going to name their kid something like that, they'd better have a really thick skin.

But considering this is a new member and they've never returned to the post, I'm guessing it's made up for drama anyway.

Quoting Amberleigh81:

Ok, I think I was a little harsh in my delivery.

Smellwater, do you really want your future child to have a name no one can pronounce correctly or spell correctly? There is a difference between thinking of a name that is special and what you have done.

If you want to honor your baby's father and your mother, try names that are similar or a name that represents that person.

For example, if I am ever lucky enough to have a girl, she will be named Leslie. My late FIL's name was Lester Lee. This would be an homage to him. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ty_Reann
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I really dislike when people say they like classic names & think unique names are cruel, ghetto & tasteless. I can't express how ignorant I find that. Not everyone likes "classic" names, if you do not like a name, do not name your child or future children that name, why bash it. Names that are "classic" but are spelled in a unique way for example, time after time rubs people the wrong way. For what reason! Focus & worry about your own, the reason why people with those names are picked on, are because of people with those opinions ironically enough. 

Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 8:28 PM
3 moms liked this
poor baby.
thats like naming it Forgotrubberanddaddyforgottopullout.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickellmomof2
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 8:35 PM

oh!  that name is slightly revolting!!  poor kid

PEEK05
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 8:35 PM

What?

CourtneyCS
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM
That is a terrible name
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starleet
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 10:19 PM

hmmm

smellwater
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Yea My CD Insistd on that but ywat part Im takn out.It was and is about to be spelld*DaViciousAdarie* Wrkn in it Now.Thanks:)

Quoting alandou:

Wow! That's different! So, the name the way it is spelled, sounds different when pronounced? I ask because I see "David" but the pronunciation does not sound out the "id" part?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smellwater
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:12 AM
O yea n ur so far the only one who sees way IM mean and see wats wrongevery1else says they DNT see that name at all in the spelling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jshalas89
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Eww. Please don't. People these days...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN