Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

anyone's baby on a schedule?

If your baby on a schedule can you give me a time frame of what they do? Thxs so much.

Trying to figure out a schedule for my 4 month old. 

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Replies (21-27):
MommeeTo4
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Nice way to explain it. We do that as well.

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

We don't do schedules. We get into routines and have always followed our dd's cues and she would set her own "schedule". No tears, no stress, everyone's happy. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Salem2012
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I should add that i didnt set this schedule he did it on his own. I just follow it. 

BraesMommy21
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM

No,i wish he was

stephwordelman1
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:53 PM

i feel the same she kind of on her own set schedule right now, whenver she wants to eat or sleep, except the afternoon evening, i dont let her take naps after 5pm.

Quoting BraesMommy21:

No,i wish he was

aidenmommy2011
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

well Aiden is 14-months, we kinda have one. He wakes up in the morning, then we have breakfast, playtime, lunch at 12 noon (mon-fri, thats when daddy comes home for lunch, the weekends it varies) then when daddy goes back to work at 1pm, sometime between 1-2pm he will take his nap and naps are from 20mins-2hrs. then playtime or park or something fun, dinner, bath, bed.

some days we just go do stuff. The only thing I can count on staying the same besides 3meals a day is his nap, he gets tired between 1-2 every day, no matter what time he wakes up, and some days he will take a few 10mins naps, like one in the am if he wakes early and one in the pm if he plays extra hard. Usually these little naps last only while he nurses.

aidenmommy2011
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:09 AM

I guess its more of a routine and its baby lead.

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

well Aiden is 14-months, we kinda have one. He wakes up in the morning, then we have breakfast, playtime, lunch at 12 noon (mon-fri, thats when daddy comes home for lunch, the weekends it varies) then when daddy goes back to work at 1pm, sometime between 1-2pm he will take his nap and naps are from 20mins-2hrs. then playtime or park or something fun, dinner, bath, bed.

some days we just go do stuff. The only thing I can count on staying the same besides 3meals a day is his nap, he gets tired between 1-2 every day, no matter what time he wakes up, and some days he will take a few 10mins naps, like one in the am if he wakes early and one in the pm if he plays extra hard. Usually these little naps last only while he nurses.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
muisjes
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My DD is 4,5 months old and she put herself on the following schedule since she was 3 months old

8 am wake up bottle play 1/2 hour nap two diaper changes
Midday bottle play 1-1 1/2 hour nap two diaper changes
4 pm bottle (but now fruit and a small bottle) play, 1/2 hour nap, two diaper changes
8 pm bath, bottle, dialer change bed

She usually sleeps all night. Some times I have yo change her diaper during the night.

I am one lucky momma
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN