Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

How far a part...

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM
  • 69 Replies

are your children in age? If you have one child, and plan to have more how far apart in age do you hope they are?

we want another kid... but dont know if we should wait until after he is one ( the earliest) or wait until after 2 (at the earliest) 

I am 22 yrs old df Is 24 yrs old...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygomez
by April on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Almost exactly 3 years apart. My daughter is 3.5 years old, and my son is almost 7 months old. :)

LilynAustin
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:15 PM

My DS and DD #1 are 11 months and 3 weeks apart.  DD#1 and DD#2 are 26 months apart.  And DD#2 and DD#3 are going to be about 27 months apart.

I am 27 and dh is 41.  We are pretty sure we are done having kids at this point :)  My first two are really close together in age.  It was a little hard having an infant and being pregnant, but I wouldn't change it now if I could.  They are best friends!  :)

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I just have one for now, if we decide to have another I want to wait until dd is  at least 3.  I really don't want 2 in diapers at once and I want to give dd time to be a baby before she has to be a big sister.

dreamer_8291
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:17 PM
I'd hoped to have another by now, DD is 3.5 yrs old. Sadly I don't know when we will have another. We need a bigger place to start with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Innocencedreams
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:19 PM
I'm 20, my husband is 36. Our kids are 4, almost 2, and twins due in January. We want at least one more, but not for a few years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoahandEliza
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:23 PM
My kids are 7 (almost 8) and 1. We're ttc right now, dd and the next will be 1 1/2-2 years apart if things go as planned. I'm 28 and dh is 36.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceckyl
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM
2.5 year apart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopinforanother
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM
My husband is 31 and I'm 29. Our kids are 8, 7, 3, and 1.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blapier
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I have one right now, me and DH don't want another until she is about 5...we don't want 2 in diapers and I want time with just her before another one comes and she has to be a big sister.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
AmyRenee1
by Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM
I'm 24 and so is 24. kids are 6,3 &2. The first two are 3 yrs 3 mnths and 3 days apart and the last two are 4 days shy of being exactly 18 months apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN