Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Nutramigen Formula

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi, 

My 3 month old son just started on Nutramigen formula yesterday afternoon and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes before I would see a difference? He is a very colicky baby and has had a lot of difficulty with gas, fussiness, and reflux. He also tends to start screaming after drinking about an ounce of formula. Nutramigen is the 5th formula he has been put on and I am really hoping to see a difference with this one. He is also on Zantac for his reflux which has helped stop the projectile vomiting but I am hoping this formula will improve his colic. 

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy2b2324
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:45 PM
With my daughter it was instant after the first feeding. it depends on the severity of the problem though and even though my daughter had it BAD it only took one.feeding to start helping her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandiface
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM
My son was done fussing within the hour of his first feeding. He was also on Zantac for reflux. Gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shesliketx
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:47 PM
It was pretty instant for my son at well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I've never had to switch formula.

Bump.

PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

My 1st was on it for months and it didnt do anything for his colic, but Im thinking of starting it with our new baby. His fussiness is from gas and I *think* reflux.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN