Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question.

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  • 8 Replies
Markus (9.5 months) is turning into a monster. When you tell him no, he yells back. He screams when he wants something and if you don't do it right away he screams at the top of his lungs. When you tell him no and try to move him away he acts like he's trying to bite you. He hits too. Is this a normal thing for a 9.5 month old??? My daughter never went through a stage like this this young.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
abra
by Abra on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Yep, that's pretty normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Maybe my daughter was the sweet one...lol. I am kind of shocked. I explain to him what's good and bad in the moment that he tries these bad behaviors. He's a little meanie. I hope it passes.

Quoting abra:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM
yeah, with one of my girls and one of my sons it took longer for their sin nature to surface. :)

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Maybe my daughter was the sweet one...lol. I am kind of shocked. I explain to him what's good and bad in the moment that he tries these bad behaviors. He's a little meanie. I hope it passes.

Quoting abra:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Lol I love how you worded that. Well I'll just keep doing what I've been doing. :)

Quoting abra:

yeah, with one of my girls and one of my sons it took longer for their sin nature to surface. :)

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting abra:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:39 PM
:)

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Lol I love how you worded that. Well I'll just keep doing what I've been doing. :)

Quoting abra:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting abra:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
19andmomtobe
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:55 PM

my 5 month old like scolds me sometimes when he isnt getting his way. like when he is just fussy and ive tried everything he just like blah blah blah but in this angry tone. and then he gums me lol

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 13, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Normal

larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM
I have never experienced that with any of my children. It sounds trying, good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)