Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All 3 of my kids were born in October so we decided

Posted by   + Show Post
We are just going to do 1 party! They will be 2,4,&12. I've asked and they don't seem to mind sharing. We decided on a private party at the skating rink! We are renting out the entire rink just for them. They can have as many kids as they want. The rink provides everything but the cake!

Tableware
Food
Goody bags
Shirts
New skates
And I know there's more!
They clean up everything!

I know people won't want to buy gifts for 3 kids so we were just going to put that they are not necessary.

What do you think?

Biggest reason was because people don't want to come 3 different weekends the month of October for parties!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Replies (51-60):
staffordmommy
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM
We always have combined birthdays for my niece and nephew their bdays are July 5th and July 9th they are a year apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Frosting
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:21 PM
I think it's an awesome idea. We probably would have done the same thing. I'm sure your kids will have a blast.
AubreeGrace17
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Good idea!

othermom
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I combine my girls partys but we do an at home part with family and their ages are close together. I would probably seperate the 12 year olds party from the younger two though

TristanMitchael
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like fun! 

Both of my kids are August babies and I always said I wouldn't combine parties... until this year. I will give each of them a little party on their birthday but do one big party and invite the whole family. That's when they will get their "big" present (New swing set).  

3rd2bedue
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Both my boy's birthdays are in Nov. We do one party as well. Some people think its a chintzy thing, but really since they are so close its a convenience thing. They BOTH get to be special on that one day and  there is NO jealousy and i REALLY like THAT part of it! 

isaiahsmomSATX
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:43 PM

We also did this with are youngest 2, their bdays are in April (our son turned 2 and my SD turned 6). We had two separate themes and my SD invited her friends from school and of course we had our family here. We rented 2 bounce houses, had 2 pinatas and I made 2 cakes. Everyone had so much fun especially the kids.

kirstina
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I wouldnt say anything about gifts.

mommy2lexinmark
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Sounds fun! Unlucky for me...all 5 of my kids are ib different months...1 right after the other...all close to holidays or on them! sooo i have big parties for big bdays..1,5,10,13...and smaller ones other years....this year my son wanted to go to the beach for the day to go on rides...still pricey but no clean up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:59 PM
I think it's a great idea Especially since they like the idea. However don't put gifts are not necessary . If you had a party for each of them the ppl who came would buy a gift for each one. And their friends will just get them a gift not all 3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)