Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back up clothes?

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:32 AM
  • 21 Replies
Do you keep some with you in your diaper bag or in your car?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Diaper bag, you never know when there will be a situation when they are needed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollinicole
by Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Always had some for DD. Now she is 5 and depending on where we are going I might take an extra shirt. When she was a baby I would also take an extra shirt for me. Never know when you might get spit up on or what ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mering88
by Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Now I do. Mom told me when I was still pregnant to make sure I had an extra outfit in the diaper bag. Sure enough when we took him to see the family the first day down there he had an accident and I didn't have an extra in my bag so he had to go with only a diaper on. So now I have three different onesies, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Yes I. Keep a extra onesie in bella's diaper bag just in case.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM

both. lol I have a small tub in the v an with extra clothes for everyone. Then I have an extra outfit and a pair of pjs for Monica in the diaper bag.

DiANAiVELiSSE
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:11 AM

BoTH!  I have a DD who is 3.5 and a DS who is 4mths old .. For DD I have an extra outift in case of an accident - as in "I peed my pants/shirt/dress accident" and for DS I have 3 onesies and a pair socks in the diaper bag 

mewebb82
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Both. I keep clothes, plastic bags, and towels for my older kids in the car just in case. Baby clothes are generally in the diaper bag though.

angiekevin03
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:23 AM

ya always have extra stuff in the bag and car i swear i carry more stuff with me then is in my house lol. i even have a couple extra for me in case lo spits up on me and have blankets in car and small 1st aide kit in diaper bag you would be surprised how many times it can in handy even for other people if thier lo gets hurt at part i come to rescue

babygomez
by April on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I just keep a onesie and a pair of shorts in my son's bag. Never anything for my daughter.

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I used to keep an extra tshirt for my son in the diaper bag. I don't really anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)