Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Is there anything you had as a kid that you wish you child could play with?

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:29 PM
  • 18 Replies
What's an old toy or Tv show that you enjoyed as a child that aren't around for your kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RighteousLove
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:33 PM

i don't think they still play the original episods to Rugrats? when they were in diapers. i know they have the ones of when they're grown and in school. i had a banket mimicking bambi (the cute deer) but it's not with us and would only suit our daughter. i like it to be beneficial for both of our little ones. but i dunno. 

victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:35 PM
3 moms liked this
Fisher price little people.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simply-blissful
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:35 PM
I wish I still had the doll house from when I was little. It was the best thing ever. My sister got it from the make a wish people right before she passed away. But it got played with so much that things started to break and we eventually had to toss it :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Aug. 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I miss the muppet show. Thank goodness for dvds!

MamaSulli2005
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Barbies, I love Barbies but dd doesn't really care to play with them too much...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firsttimemom296
by Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Popples
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I have all most all my toys from when I was a kid and my kids play with them. They only think I wish my dd could play with is my first doll but she is in very bad shape from years of being played with and abused. I still have her but she is put away for safe keeping.

HollieMariex3
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:32 PM
I was going to say this! Thankfully I saved mine for my kids, but they're pretty run down.

Quoting victoriaherring:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jakesmom323
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Rainbow Bright, Shera, Jem, You Can't Do That On TV (Nicalodian), Strawberry Shortcake, Garbage Pail Kids, Bubba Chew Gum, Jean jackets, Friendship bracelets, jellies (shoes), young Madonna tape on my boom box......sorry I went a little further into my memories! Lol I have boys so this wouldn't be for them, I want to play and see it all again;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:02 PM
I wish I still had mine. We had like every set and all the accessories. They were kept at my grandmas so all the cousins could play with them. Once we got older I guess my grandma put them in a yard sale or something. She said she can't remember and she wishes we still had them too.

Quoting HollieMariex3:

I was going to say this! Thankfully I saved mine for my kids, but they're pretty run down.

Quoting victoriaherring:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)