Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you do this to your baby girl?

I'm talking about the big ridiculous bows and flowers etc. I do now! With my first daughter I never put anything on her head. But since then it's grown on me. I don't usually pick anything bigger than the baby's head but.......I ordered a ton of bows and flowers. One personalized for each daughter and some other cute stuff. Plus bows and such in my oldest daughters school colors since she's starting school this year. When we go out I'm gonna coordinate they're hair bows and flowers. My youngest daughter's pic is in reply. No pic for my oldest just yet. She's on vacation with granny and grandpa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Replies (111-119):
ShannieP
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I like medium sized bows :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sockslady
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 2:12 PM

YOu got to have them matching from head to toe,I have the socks to match the bows for the hair. Subscribe to the sockslady

Paytonsmomma310
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 2:35 PM
I think bows are awesome but unfortunately I can't a a single mom afford all of them I would like for my two girls. Would any one who knows how to make bows be willing to helpe learn?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Aug. 13, 2012 at 12:25 AM

No, nothing huge.

alliesaurus
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 12:28 AM
I prefer smaller bows. I don't like the giant fake flowers they aren't my taste. I'll stick with ribbons :)
alliesaurus
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Quoting Paytonsmomma310:

I think bows are awesome but unfortunately I can't a a single mom afford all of them I would like for my two girls. Would any one who knows how to make bows be willing to helpe learn?

Google or YouTube tutorials online. Most of them are super simple. I often find supplies in the sale bins at my local craft store!
xocoutureandco
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM
My philosophy the bigger the better :)
Paytonsmomma310
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM
I have tried some of the tutorials on YouTube and for some reason have not had much luck. I can get the shape but when I go to fold the middle so I can keep it together it always messes up on me. 😏

Quoting alliesaurus:

Quoting Paytonsmomma310:

Google or YouTube tutorials online. Most of them are super simple. I often find supplies in the sale bins at my local craft store!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clairebear128
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Im guilty of this LOL she never leaves the house without one hehe

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)