Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Do you do this to your baby girl?

I'm talking about the big ridiculous bows and flowers etc. I do now! With my first daughter I never put anything on her head. But since then it's grown on me. I don't usually pick anything bigger than the baby's head but.......I ordered a ton of bows and flowers. One personalized for each daughter and some other cute stuff. Plus bows and such in my oldest daughters school colors since she's starting school this year. When we go out I'm gonna coordinate they're hair bows and flowers. My youngest daughter's pic is in reply. No pic for my oldest just yet. She's on vacation with granny and grandpa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
whatmynameagain
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Mine wont wear bows but she loves hats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM
lol they weren't as big, but she did have headbands and bows of every color imaginable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coreilly89
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Before I had her I was ready to dress her like a boy. I swore I would never make her vain. I tell her she's the most gorgeous baby ever and she now has super pink everything. Because she's an adorable little girl. It's also in retaliation to everyone thinking she's a boy because she has super fine short hair.

Ms.Pteranodon
by Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:45 PM
We are having boy #3 in January...

:'(

Don't get me wrong I LOVE my boys, but there is just too much testosterone in my house...

I wanted at least one girl that I could dress up... Ya know?

Quoting mkh615:

Ok, here's the deal. You give me a boy, and I'll give you a girl. We're having #3 in Decemeber. haha I want a boy now!

Quoting Ms.Pteranodon:

I want a little girl...

Whaaa

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cryssi_renee
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:45 PM

If that didn't answer your question the answer is always!

Jstoddard98
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Yup!  But now that she's older she's been pulling them off :(

u!

momto3infl
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:46 PM

No way too much hair.

mkh615
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Oh sweetheart, I know exactly how you feel. I am thrilled to be having a third girl. It's amazing having daughters, but I want a mama's boy. I want someone to dance with at their wedding. I want a little Specer Evan (our boy name for 5 yrs now) to put in little old man sweaters and jeff caps. I'm with you 100%. We'll just have to try again :)

Quoting Ms.Pteranodon:

We are having boy #3 in January...

:'(

Don't get me wrong I LOVE my boys, but there is just too much testosterone in my house...

I wanted at least one girl that I could dress up... Ya know?

Quoting mkh615:

Ok, here's the deal. You give me a boy, and I'll give you a girl. We're having #3 in Decemeber. haha I want a boy now!

Quoting Ms.Pteranodon:

I want a little girl...

Whaaa

Lilypie Maternity tickers

lindsay122001
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Little bows no bows bigger than her head....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I have three sons, but if I ever have a daughter I'm sure I will :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)