Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Do you do this to your baby girl?

I'm talking about the big ridiculous bows and flowers etc. I do now! With my first daughter I never put anything on her head. But since then it's grown on me. I don't usually pick anything bigger than the baby's head but.......I ordered a ton of bows and flowers. One personalized for each daughter and some other cute stuff. Plus bows and such in my oldest daughters school colors since she's starting school this year. When we go out I'm gonna coordinate they're hair bows and flowers. My youngest daughter's pic is in reply. No pic for my oldest just yet. She's on vacation with granny and grandpa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM
She's one, but has been wearing pigtails for months. She was born with lots of hair and now it's wild and curly so I have to keep it up or it bothers her

Quoting 3babiesofmyown:

How old is she? My oldest couldn't get pigtails til almost 2! She was pretty bald. This baby isn't in a hurry for hair either. I don't actually do big stuff a lot. Mostly small like you Sao but this flower was too awesome to pass up. She won't wear it much til she gets bigger tho.

Quoting Turtledoves:

I have not. She has small bows and pigtails but no giant flowers

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:12 PM
No. I didn't put them in DD1 or DD2's hair.

I hardly even fix DD1's hair, period. She prefers her hair to be down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittney28
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:14 PM

=?utf-8?B?VGFrZSBhIGxvb2sgYXQgdGhpcyBwaWN0dXJlIQ==?=

Yes I do! The bigger the bow, the better the mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:17 PM

i <3 bows!!! i make my own bows.. i am expecting my 3rd girl due in Nov. Yes she will have huge flower bows on her head once she born.. my oldest (4) occasionally wears bows.. my youngest (2 1/2) wear bows still she takes them off and i put them back on..

Pregnancy%20ticker
Jason Robert (born into heaven 5-30-07),Abagail Rose Abbie (5-10-08), and Katelyn Belle (11-24-09)

Deryni28
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I have a little boy right now. If I had a daughter I don't think I would though. I'm not the girly girl type. I don't think medium sized bows or flowers are too bad but if they start getting as big as or bigger than baby's head that might be a little too much.   Your little girl is very cute!

mylilprincesses
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:25 PM

this is my youngest at the hospital.

LittleBirdFly
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM

no I dont like the way they look.

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I've never done the excessively large flowers or bows,like the size of the head or larger,but my daughter has always worn bows and flowers.

Ash_Lee
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Your lo is a cutie! But to answer your question, I have boys. If I had a girl I wouldn't do it though. It looks kind of silly to me somehow.

BRQ07
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:35 PM
i dont do the huge bows or flowers, but i put headbands & clips w/ bows in :) the front part of her hair (bang area) is the longest part so when we go out the only way to keep it looking nice & out of her face is to clip it or put a headband in :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)