Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

9 month obstacle course

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:40 PM
  • 7 Replies
So tonight after DS goes to bed I was going to set up an obstacle course to play in after breakfast. Does anyone have suggestions on things to do.

He crawls and can pull himself up with some cruising ability. I know he can crawl under the chair and pull himself up and over me when laying on the ground.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Bump!

Kaya529
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jengo413
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:38 PM

use piilows to crawl over or around, under dining chairs. or blakets to create tunnels, u can also have different stations. rolling a ball, throwing a ball in a basket, push or pull a toy, practice the cruising. my DS is also 9mo and he is no where near doing what urs does. he can scoot on his booty lol but good luck hope ur able to figure out something. def post to let me know. maybe i can try a few with mine :)

Kaya529
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I will post pics. I can't wait for him to see it in the morning.

Quoting jengo413:

use piilows to crawl over or around, under dining chairs. or blakets to create tunnels, u can also have different stations. rolling a ball, throwing a ball in a basket, push or pull a toy, practice the cruising. my DS is also 9mo and he is no where near doing what urs does. he can scoot on his booty lol but good luck hope ur able to figure out something. def post to let me know. maybe i can try a few with mine :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaya529
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iansmommy9
by Natasha on Aug. 22, 2012 at 11:59 PM

crawling over pillows is awesome at this age! I'd put a blanket over the end table for my son.  He thought it was the funniest thing to crawl under and poke his head out. (I didn't leave it unsupervised). If you do the stations, I saw an activity in a fisher price book with kicking the ball.  Hold him under his arms and swing him so his feet make contact with the ball.  DH did this a few times and my son loved it.

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:09 AM

You can do a tunnel, with some small things to climb over, go under.. etd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)