Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easy or Hard?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you find looking after a baby easy or hard? whats the hardest part for you? 

by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Replies (21-28):
stacy2607
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Easy..Aubrey is my 9th baby so I'm a pro now!! Lol
CafeMom Tickers
NNB
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Wow!!! 9!!! Thats incredible, what a wonderful mum you are to bring so many gorgeous babies into the world :) 

laurenb1
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM
People always say the opposite to me.. But I think the little babies are the easiest to take care of. Nurse, change, cuddle, sleep, tummy time here and there. Soooo easy. Of cares I'm pretty much the baby whisperer and even the fussiest baby calms down when I hold them. Everything that happened once my son turned 2 has been really tough. Now he's getting older and drives me nuts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by Jessica on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Easy but tiring. When they are newborns they always need something and when they are older they are into everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Every stage has it's easy parts and hard parts.

alandou
by April on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:13 PM

toddler is easier for me but still has its difficult moments more often than not. baby stage was very difficult for me as I dealt with severe ppd.

AubreeGrace17
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM

It all really depends on what age and stage they are at. I really disliked it when my son was a newborn. It was a challenge to say the least. After he was around 2 and a half months old I really started to enjoy parenting and it became easier. I think the hardest part is not having as much independence and having to worry about DS getting into things.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Easy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)