Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Turn your Pictures into a Baby Rattle for iPhone -- Promo Codes inside

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:55 PM
  • 1 Replies

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some mom advice from people that I don't know personally (hard to get straight advice from friends). I created this iPhone app for our babies to distract them at the tail end of when we are restuarants, in the car, etc. when the baby start fussing and we just need 5 more minutes. Anyone with a baby knows what I'm talking about!

On advice from friends we put the app on the store. This app is unique from the other baby rattle apps because you can import your own pictures to become the balls in the rattle. Babies (at least ours) love to look at their own face and family members faces.

Anyways, I would like to hear if your babies find this interesting, and thoughts on the background image of the rattle part of the app (currently it's a bunch of small, different colored butterflies). I have other rattle apps and I use this one that we made in conjunction with the others...  for us each rattle is good for about 5 minutes I've found :)

Here are 7 promo codes so the first 7 people can get it for free. The app is called "Baby Faces Rattle" and here is a link to the iTunes page

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-faces-rattle/id556282546?mt=8&uo=4

To use the promo codes, on the iPhone go to the app store, featured tab, and scroll to the bottom to where it says REDEEM.  If you use a code please say which one you used so others will know! Thanks.

RYYWTFTN3FK4
AHPA349YL4F9
FJEW9NLMRFYY
LHY97MKTLLLW
EJWF4KXELNP6
HHYWLLYP9LHL
MERH6YLRP7AW

edit: Thanks jengo413 !

by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jengo413
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:03 PM

i like it :) i used the 1st one thanks!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)