Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you plan on getting the baby for Christmas?

Posted by   + Show Post
And list ages please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
Endo.girl
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:42 AM
She will be 4 months. I have asked for clothes and toys for her with a $40 limit. Theres no point going overboard if she won't remember it. Granny is knitting her stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jakesmom323
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:27 AM
My three year old is getting a mini gator and my 4 month old will get some cheesey annoying baby toys just to have something under the tree and both with have treats in their stockings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:44 AM
My 4 month old will probably not be getting anything from me and his dad. We won't get each other presents until next year. He won't remember or be able to even help open them anyways. We'll start family traditions next year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nunyabusiness
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:52 AM

an jumperoo thing adn a few baby toys. She will be 3 months at Christmas, is 3 weeks right now.

MommyO2-6631
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:32 AM
For baby probably an exersaucer or something and then just a couple of small noise makers or toys with flashing lights. All depends on if my husband can find a job.... if i am even with him come Christmas. He'll be 6 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessecutez
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Hang in there it's rough out there job wise . I'm sorry you guys are havin problems.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

For baby probably an exersaucer or something and then just a couple of small noise makers or toys with flashing lights. All depends on if my husband can find a job.... if i am even with him come Christmas. He'll be 6 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindsay122001
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Lite bright pillow pet is all I got so far. I bought one for my 6yr old niece and my almost 11 month old was so intrigued lol they are pretty cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessecutez
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Good idea . I will have a one and a half yr old by than. She will love it . And my 3 yr old too

Quoting lindsay122001:

Lite bright pillow pet is all I got so far. I bought one for my 6yr old niece and my almost 11 month old was so intrigued lol they are pretty cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hnjen12
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Honestly I have no item. His birthday is in a month. & we are going to visit my family in Michigan so I bet they will get a bunch of things there.

almondpigeon
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Ohmigosh! It can't possibly be Christmas shopping time already!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)