Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What do you plan on getting the baby for Christmas?

Posted by   + Show Post
And list ages please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Jacob will be 11 months so probley like things to do with playing on this floor but like 4 days after christmas he will be 1 yr old so we i am not sure what age range to use for him....
kirstina
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Monica will be 14 months old. She will be 2 outfits, some tank tops, a swim suit, a baby doll, books, 2 pairs of pjs. Idk what else she will get but I am sure I find more things that I think she must have.lol

In her stocking she will get hair bows, a tooth brush, other little toys that I find. and a little candy.

kirstina
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:51 PM

My 4 year old will get 2 pairs of pjs, 2 outfits, tank tops, 1-2pairs of shoes, hungry hungry hippo game, a doll cradle, a doll baby, a few other games, bead set to make necklace and idk what else

In her stocking she will get ponytails and hair stuff, fingernail ponish, cute socks, some candy, toothbrush, jewelry.

kirstina
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM

MY 5 year old will be almost 6 and he will get, 2 outfits, 2 summer outfits, 1-2 pairs of shoes, a hot wheel track that goes on the wall, a tent, 2 pairs of pjs, sleeping bag, a new comforter for his bed,  3-4 board games, including guess who? and monopoly jr. Idk what else, Maybe a bike?

In his stocking he will get hotwheels cars, tooth brush tooth paste and little thing I think he will like.

robibuni
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM
DD2 will be 10 months at Christmas and isn't super into toys. She prefers us, lol.

We'll get her a stuffed animal, maybe one toy, and then some stocking stuffers. She's got a TON of family buying for her so she'll get plenty.

DD1 will be 3 and is only getting 3 gifts and her stocking stuffers. Again, a TON of family buy for her. No sense in overloading her with crap just because we can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:12 PM
I already got my dd the little people princess castle and the leap tag Jr on layaway.I want to also get her a few more princesses to go with the castle (that will be her stocking stuffers)I'm. Also thinking about getting my dd the pillow. Pet light bright and some clothes maybe a new DVD and a new pair of shoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
khoberg
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I don't think we are really doing too much since he will only be 6 months at Christmas. Probably a my 1st Christmas ornament or something like that.

aniters
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM
alex will be 12 months. we're planning on getting him toys and clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Jeremiah will be two 3 days before Christmas, I'm not sure if we are even going to be a family for Christmas the way things are going
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1763
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Ugh, dont have a clue.ALL 3 of them have birthdays around now so they have everything they need.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN