Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you plan on getting the baby for Christmas?

Posted by   + Show Post
And list ages please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Replies (41-50):
blapier
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:30 PM

She'll be 21 months old, and I've already started some xmas shopping. I'm getting rid of most of her toys now to make room because she has A LOT. I've gotten her some elmo stuff, a little people bus with little people, abc magnets, just some little stuff. She already has like everything so it will be difficult lol.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
zmans_mommy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Zachary will be 11 months, almost a year. He'll be a year on Jan. 3rd. Probably teethers, clothes, books! I'm not completely sure yet :)

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM

These for sure. I don't know what else though, it depends on what he's into at the time. He'll be 17 months old.

expectantmom81
by Erin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Im not actually sure yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I'm not entirely sure yet

kaybri2012
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Excellent question.  My DS (1st child) will be 6 months for the holidays.  I am hoping for something fun and educational...oh and colorful.  

jen6807
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:36 AM
So far I've got the batman little people set and a shake n go car for my son who will be 19 months at christmas. I'm not sure what else we are going to get him.
For my daughter who is 5 we have a lala loopsy purse with a bunch of lipsticks and a little mermaid barbie that swims in water. I'm thinking about getting her the baby alive doll that wets its diaper and a furby also and maybe some games for her leap pad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll get some little toys and then his big gift will be this:

He'll be 9 months at Christmas time, so by the time its nice enough to use this, he'll be just the right age :)

Starleet
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM

No idea

AviannasMama
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:54 AM
My DD turns a year on Nov 21 so I have double the gifts to get! It stinks bc I wish I could get her some outdoor type toys but money and space is tight so getting toys she can't use for 6 months doesn't seem like a good idea. I'm getting her a SmartTrike 4-in-1 push trike for her bday. Honestly not sure what else! I'm kinda stumped!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)